Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_vote_lcap40%Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_vote_lcap40%Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_vote_lcap20%Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] Vwwppw Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] 35hl57a Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] 6531ok Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] Empty
PostSubject: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Lionel awoke his head was pounding, there was little feeling in his body apart from that, he pulled himself up off the ground and slumped against the wall, he was in a cell, the was handcuffed, the handcuffs were seemingly enchanted, they cancelled out magic, can only be opened by hitting them with magic, which of course the person wearing the cuffs could not produce. He looked around, Merry and Aessa had the same cuffs on, Aessa was awake, Mercutia was not. He spoke wearily to Aessa "So? Any idea where we are?" He yawned and attempted to stretch, but his hands were bound.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

"Not really. I only know it's probably not a good thing Merry is cuffed like us, because we can't find out with archive.." Aessa, said, yawning. "Sorry. I've been awake for a while, not to mention, I've been training a lot lately, so I kinda fell asleep on the way here. I only woke up a couple of minutes ago."

"Funny.. They said the 'Boss' was coming to us, but I'm pretty sure they took us to him, wherever we are." Aessa remembered that Mercutia and Lionel both got hurt. "Are you okay? I can't heal you, but I'm pretty sure you know that. And...... Jeez, my head hurts...It's best not to move around, too much, Lio."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 pm

"You'll someday see,the truth from lies." A voice crooned to her as she lay in her bed, sheets enfolded around her. She giggled. "I love you mommy!"
"I love you too. Do you want me to finish the song, or are you good?" 
She scrunched up her face. "Nah, you have to work! You can sing me the rest tomorrow!" A smile, a promise, and a kiss on the forehead and her mother was gone. Then the scene changed. Fire. Fire was everywhere... Why? Why? Why? Her mother's hand stretched out, she reached for it and it crumbled to ash. "Mom! Mom! Mom!" She screamed as her mother crumbled to nothing, years streaming down her face. She saw her father ahead. He could save mom, she knew he could. "Daddy!" He turned to her, crouching down to embrace her, she ran into his arms to find he had turned into fire and she was burning. And still the song played on, but her parents weren't there, and the lullaby burned more than the flames. "No!" she screamed, thrashing. Her wrists hurt, but she was no longer burning. She opened her eyes to find herself in a cell with her guild members. She licked her lips to find them wet with the blood from her split lips. It must've happened when she screamed. At the moment she couldn't seem to care. She broke down sobbing, not able to stop even in front of her guild.

(for mentioned Lullaby, go to Character Soundtrack topic and listen to Mercutia track 11)
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Lionel stared in disbelief "Concussion must have gotten to her..." he mumbled. He was snapped back into reality when he felt a surge of pain, "What injuries do we each have? Mercutia seems the worst off, I guess I could still fight, and Aessa, you seem fine. Any ideas to get the heck out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 am

Aessa tried to ignore Mercutia's pain, but still, her ears hurt from the screaming. I wonder if she's going to be okay..., Aessa thought, closing her eyes to think about Lionel's question. "First thing, as we both know well, is to get these cuffs off. Once we do, I can heal your injuries. And to get out....well, we'll probably have to piss someone off to get them to throw some magical attack at us.. That's all I can come up with right now. I'm pretty sure using physical force won't break them, either. Although what I just said was basically stating the obvious, it's something to think about."

Aessa sighed to herself. "This is just great.... I wanted to finish reading those records today, too.."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Merry took in a rattling breath. "Sorry, sorry." she gasped. No reason to scare her friends more, they already looked like she had freaked them out. She shut the memories back up where they belonged, deep, deep down in the very back of her mind. She could deal with those later. Now, she needed to help her guild. "Okay, we need to escape. Sorry for flipping a lid, concussion must've been bad." she cocked her head. "Or not. Concussions usually last longer and I might not have woken up if I had one. Dunno what really happened. She looked up at her wrists in handcuffs. "Good idea Aessa, but I have another plan. Lio, is there a way to lessen the blow of your Lacrima? If so, someone figure out a way to get the pieces out of my pocket. I don't want to blow up, and I'm surprised I didn't when they threw us to the ground." She shook her head. "Honestly, they didn't even bother to search my coat. Idiots." She closed her eyes at the reminder of the coat and what it was linked to. 'No, bad memories! Back in the basement you go!'
She wriggled around and felt the Lacrima move in her pocket. "If I can pull myself up and then upside down, the Lacrima should fall out. Might make a boom though, so I don't know if it'll work. Wait...why isn't my shoulder hurting? Did they heal us or am I in enough shock that I'm in serious sh*t?" Merry knew she was rambling, but if she shot enough words out, they wouldn't be left alone in her brain.
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 pm

[Wrote this post out in super long format, accidentally exited out of my browser T-T]

Lionel pondered, and then spoke "See if you can fling it at me, the lightning will not hurt me, and in fact will he me and give me some energy. The electricity in my bloodstream was released in that fight, when I took a pipe to the head. I could use that power to break both of your handcuffs."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:30 pm

"Good idea. It shouldn't take that much magic to break this grade of handcuffs, anyways.", Aessa said, taking a look at Mercutia, and back to Lionel, then back to Mercutia again. "But Mercutia, do you think you can do it without hurting yourself?" She asked, sighing. "Another thing to think about is the sound. We have to make sure not to make a lot of noise if we don't want another mob on us, or more guns."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Merry was already hoisting herself up when Aessa voiced her few objections. "Well," she grunted, "if they hear us, I pity them, since Lio's about to get a power boost. She bent over herself until her hands were resting on the floor along with her feet, and then stood on her hands. Her trench coat fell around her head, pocket dangling by her head. "Oh lovely." she muttered, muffled by the cloth. With as much delicacy as she could muster, she grabbed the cloth with her teeth and flipped back over. Merry brought her hands to her mouth and upended the contents of her pocket into them. "Ah ah!" She spit out the coat. "I mean: AHA!" At least with handcuffs she could still toss. "Aessa, back away from Lio." She tossed the Lacrima at Lio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]   Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxhound Vs. Vipers Round Two [FOXHOUND]
Page 1 of 1