Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
New member of the Guild I_vote_lcap40%New member of the Guild I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
New member of the Guild I_vote_lcap40%New member of the Guild I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
New member of the Guild I_vote_lcap20%New member of the Guild I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
New member of the Guild Vwwppw New member of the Guild 35hl57a New member of the Guild 6531ok New member of the Guild 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
New member of the Guild Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
New member of the Guild Cs-gy-3d-88x31

New member of the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning/Electric
Jewels: 5500

New member of the Guild Empty
PostSubject: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Today is the day
Hachi made her way through the huge guild. It was nothing like the imagined. It was very nice, like a castle for a princess. Hachi soon found herself entering the Guild's library. It was huge. Books on every wall. Hachi's not the type to read books, so she didn't spend any more time in that place. Hachi read up and did a little reading about the Fairy Tail guild to get the information she wanted. It seemed like a fitting place for the world's best lightning mage to be apart of. She was here to meet the leader of the Guild, Hikari-sama, and to get her stamp of approval. She took her time, taking in every sight of this place.

What will she think of me? Hachi thought. Her small frame made her seem weak. She had on her boots, to add a bit of more height. She really wanted to be accepted into this guild, already having a place for the tattoo. She patted the spot on her stomach next to her belly button and shook her head.

Reaching a certain spot, she figured this was the spot to stop.
"Hikari-sama. I'd like to request to join your guild!" Hachi said aloud. She made sure to be respectful. After a while, she knelled on one knee, waiting for Hikari's appearance.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 pm

((You make me feel so honored :'D))

Hikari heard a voice just some feet away, coming from the back of the guild building. So she made it all the way back here eh? I thought most people would just stay in the main room and waited for me to appear. She thought, a slow smirk appearing on her face. So she knows my name, I guess word travels fast when a new guild master appears. She took her time walking to where the girl, she guessed it was a girl by her voice, was and saw that she was kneeling on one knee. Kuroi walked in first, his claws making noise against the ground.

Hikari looked to be a petite, tiny little thing. She was only 4 foot 9 inches and weighed only 94 pounds. She didn't at all look like a scary and evil guild master. But she was pretty powerful, indeed she was. And she was only going to get even better. "You wish to join my guild I see. Stand up please." She said with an authoritative tone. Her loyal lupine exceed, Kuroi, sitting to the left of her. His pure, white wings lay flat against his midnight black fur. "What is your name and what type of magic do you possess?" She felt so in control, and she loved it! This is awesome! I feel great! I love being in charge! And she even called me Hikari-SAMA! I love this!
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:37 pm

[[XD!]]

Quickly standing at her command, Hachi finally was able to be face to face with the guild master. Woah, she's pretty. Wait, Hachi, concentrate. Speak! Hachi cleared her throat and began to speak. "I am Macne, Hachi! I possess Lightning and Electric type magic. i'm pretty good at it!" Hachi said smiling. Her smile soon faded. She didn't ask you if you were good at it or not, Hachi! She thought to herself.

Studying Hikari's features, Hachi was relieved to have some height over her, and probably some weight. She didn't feel as intimidated by her as she thought she would either. Maybe Hikari would be like one of Hachi's town friends, with the exception that Hachi would treat her with much more respect. Hachi glanced out of the corner of her eyes in the little animal's direction. Aww, Cute! She thought.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm

So she's an elemental mage huh? And a lightning one at that! Great, we could use one of those here. Haha so so far we have fire and lightning, we just need a few more elements! Haha. Hikari thought jokingly to herself. She made sure that her expression hadn't changed while she thought her rather funny thought. She still had a cold, hard expression plastered onto her face. "Interesting." She simply said, not giving the girl, Hachi, any expression in her voice as to if she was accepted or not. She was, of course, already accepted.

Kuroi looked over at Hachi and caught her stare. He narrowed his red eyes at her and opened his mouth to 'yawn'. While he 'yawned', you could easily see his fangs, which were a little larger than normal. Hikari started walking, heading toward the main room, which was the room Hachi entered when she first walked through the door. "Follow me." She said, not turning to look at Hachi. Kuroi got up and walked over to Hikari, walking by her side again. "Now, why should I allow you to join Fairy Tail, Macne-san?"
Back to top Go down
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Hachi gulped. She scratched the thought of her and Hikari playing together, she was just too refined for regular child play. Following her to the main room, Hachi started to get the feeling she was supposed to wait here to begin with. She caught the little animal's yawn, and was amazed by his teeth. He probably felt threatened by a stranger. I see you're in charge. She thought, while slowly taking her eyes off him and focusing back on Hikari.

Hachi had to think about an answer. She didn't want to think too long, she would come off as stupid. She didn't want to start spitting out reasons why she think she's worthy either. Taking a deep breath in, she finally thought about a suitable response. "Well Hikari-sama, " she started off. "I think I'd be a great addition to Fairy Tail. I'm fairly strong and experienced, and I've had had lots of training with my magic as a mage." She stated. She decided she'd share her goal with Hikari later.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Hikari listened to the reasons Hachi listed off. She was only half paying attention to what she said because she didn't even need to know her reasons, she had just been messing with her for fun. "I also think you'd be a great addition to Fairy Tail. Welcome to the guild, Hachi-san!" Hikari said happily, a huge smile slowly spreading across her whole face. She couldn't hold in her happiness any longer, plus being the strict, cold guild master wasn't as fun after a while. Though she did enjoy scaring Hachi. "Where would you like me to put your tattoo, and in what color? We have blue, red, and orange." She got out the tattoo stamper and the ink pad and waited for Hachi to reply. Kuroi, having done his mission of making sure Hachi knew he was in charge and not to be messed with, wandered off to go where ever he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm in? I'm in! Hachi thought to herself. She let out a high-pitched squeal, and was almost about to hug Hikari. Then she remembered what this is all about. "Thank you so much Hikari-sama! This is an honor, really! I have no idea-" Hachi stopped herself from all the rambling when she saw the tattoo stamper. She gave Hikari this crazy-looking grin. Pick a color! "Orange, please." Hachi said picking the color most close to yellow. She placed her finger on her stomach, the spot right next to her belly button. She picked this spot so everyone could acknowledge she was a mage from the Fairy Tail Guild. She would show this tattoo off with pride. Mission to becoming the best lightning mage the world has ever seen? I can almost smell it. Hachi thought to herself. She sniffed the air around her. Her goal was a little closer than before.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 pm

"Haha I'm glad its an honor." Hikari said, the smile not once leaving her face. She was really happy to see someone so excited about joining Fairy Tail, her guild. It made her happy and want more members. "Alright, orange it is." She stamped the stamper in the orange ink before she stamped it on the spot that Hachi wanted it to be on, the area right by her belly button. once she was done she put the stamper and the ink pad away in her special cabinet, which was on the left side of the room and always locked. And only Hikari had the key.

"What would you like to do now that you are an official member of Fairy Tail? Train, get a tour, get your things packed and move into the apartments that Fairy Tail now provides for its members?" She asked after a few moments of thinking. It was new to her, getting a new member, so she wasn't sure what to do next. And she wanted to make sure the new member of Fairy Tail felt welcomed and not at all scared, like how Hachi was in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:23 am

Hachi examined her new tattoo and grinned. Mom'll disapprove. She thought and snickered. She felt somewhat evil. Hearing Hikari announce that she was on official member of Fairy Tail sent chills through her body. It sounded so cool! Concentrating on what Hikari was saying, she had to think about what she wanted to do first. The guild was a pretty big place, and Hachi was sure that this was probably just one third of the whole place. She'd have to get familiar with all the rooms quickly.

"A tour would be nice. How big is this place, anyway?" Hachi asked. She was excited, of course, but she wasn't really sure if she would want to stay here permanently. Magnolia Town isn't even far from here, I could always go and visit family and friends. After all, its what Hachi does, she travels. She thought, making decisions in her head. "Moving in and staying in the apartments would be nice, too!" Hachi added
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 pm

"Exact calculations? Uh...Not sure. It wasn't on the top of my list to find out how big this place is. But its pretty big." Hikari said, stopping to think for a moment. Knowing how big Fairy Tail's guild building was wasn't something she thought about, and definitely not something she thought she would need. She then started walking again, heading toward the library. "Let's start the tour. Now I bet you have already past this area when you came to the back of the guild. This here is the library, where you can read and look up things til your heart's content. I usually go here myself to find out more about the old members of Fairy Tail. One of them had my exact magic. But what it was, my friend, is a secret." She never liked giving out her magic type, she thought people might target her for it or get an advantage over her in a fight from knowing her magic. Dragon Slayer magic was rare, yes, but it was well heard of too. Being taught by real dragons was a privilege, not something to take for granted, and hence why so many people try to learn it with other, fake, ways.

"Oh, by the way. The room you just left is the main room where everyone usually hangs out. It is also where our billboard is, where our missions are posted. Though a few missions on there will be for S rank mages only, though we don't have any of those at the moment. Once we get more members, you can even start joining teams and making new friends. We should be getting another member soon, I'm just not sure when he will drop by and join. Anyways, after the tour I will go with you to collect your things and move you into the apartments next door to here." Hikari then continued walking, heading toward another section of the guild. She pointed out the bathrooms, which would be a good thing to know, and where some people went to fight, kind of like a Dojo or training area. She created that area so people wouldn't fight in the main room and destroy it, like what used to happen before in Fairy Tail. "Fighting should strictly stay in the training room..But if it doesn't, please don't destroy this place or it will come from your pocket."
Back to top Go down
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Hachi walked around the place like a little kid would in a candy store. It was all new to her, but it seemed Hikari presented the guild to her effortlessly. She followed behind Hikari, and looked around the guild. Cooool! Hachi thought to herself. She strayed away from Hikari a little at a time. The place was so clean, it was amazing. She looked back at her tour guide, who was still walking. "Oops." Hachi whispered. She let her curiosity get the best of her. Catching back up with Hikari, she walked calmly with her hands behind her back, hoping Hikari didn't catch her straying.

As they walked, Hachi figured the guild was just a more bigger house. The main room as the living room where the family hangs out and talk about their day. The Dojo being just like a kitchen, and lastly the apartments being the bedrooms. It seemed more simpler, if you thought about it that way. Hachi listened to Hikari talk about training only in the training areas. She took a quick look around the area she was in and felt her pockets. Destroying anything? That was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Hikari glanced at Haichi as she started to stray away and look around. She didn't say anything, why should she? This was now Hachi's guild too so she could look around as much as she wanted. Hikari smiled to herself as Hachi quickly went back to following her. She seemed to be acting like a child in a new place, having to stay by their guardian even though they wanted to explore. "This is the back of the guild, the place where I will sometimes go. Through that big door over there is my room. Yes, I stay in the guild not the apartments. A privilege you could say that guild masters get." She motioned to a rather large, brown wooden door that was at the other end of the room. "If you really need me and can't wait, you can find me there. But don't go in my room without me being in there." Hikari then walked back to another hallway, different from the one they had walked through just moments ago. "This hallway leads to many places. There is a small laboratory through the first door to the left. To go outside, where there is a small garden, go through the second door to your left. One the first door to your right, there is a type of game room where you can card games, ect. The last room, also the second room to your right, is just a storage room." Hikari then continued walking, heading back to the main room. "I forgot to mention, but there is a bar in the main room. Right now it doesn't have any alcoholic beverages, it just has water and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Hachi had all types of questions, but she knew if she asked one and got an answer, she'd want all her other questions answered. She started off with her first one. "What do you do in the lab?" She asked, carefully. When the game room was presented to her, of course she had to ask a second question. "What kind of flowers do you grow in the garden?" She asked. A smile crept across her face. "I love honeysuckle flowers! I have a couple seeds at home, they grow very pretty." She said smiling. Silence, listen to the tour guide. She told herself. She looked at Hikari's bedroom door and back at the bedroom.
"Do you think we'll be able to play games together? I mean, when you're not tired or whatever. I know your job as the guild master is important, but you have to have fun sometimes, right? I'll school you in two-ten-jack!" Hachi said laughing a bit. Then she realized she wasn't just talking to anyone, she was talking to the guild master!
"Ehh, I'm sorry." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 pm

"You can make chemicals and such. Just normal stuff you do in a lab." Hikari answered happily. She liked answering people's questions, if she knew the answer or wasn't offended by the question. "Ah yes, the garden. I grow all kinds of flowers. Roses, tulips, daisies, ect. I don't have any honey suckles though. I could never get their seeds. Would you like to plant them in our garden?" She knew what honeysuckles plants looked like, she liked eating or really sucking on the honey, but she wasn't able to grab her hands on any of their seeds. Hachi then asked if they could play games together. Hikari chuckled quietly to herself. Oh how she loved this girl. She was treating Hikari as if she was the most honorable and precious person, like she was a God. It felt awesome.

"Hahaha! You amuse me so much!" Hikari said as she continued to chuckle. he tried to control herself enough to talk. "Yes, yes I will play games with you! I'm not the devil. I was just acting mean and cold and authoritative during the 'test', if you will call it that. I'm normally friendly and everything. But thank you for being so respectful Hachi-san! And please, don't apologize to me unless you have done something utterly and truthfully wrong and need to."
Back to top Go down
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Hachi smiled seeing Hikari wasn't annoyed by her question asking. "Oh honeysuckles are amazing~ I'll be glad to plant some! The weather's just right too." Hachi announced happily. As they talked, Hachi found Hikari to be really nice and sweet, much like herself. Honeysuckle plants were one of the few flowers Hachi would actually eat. Some people found it to be weird, put eating plants is actually good for your health, and they could serve as a treat.
Hachi clapped her hands in excitement when Hikari said she would play games with her. All types of games popped up into her head. Bidama would be on her top five game list. She nodded as Hikari spoke. "I wont apologize again, so-..well, yeah." Hachi said rubbing the back of her head. She grinned at the fact that this was now her guild too.
"I need to move in! I need get my things! I need to do stuff!" She said excitedly. Hachi can sometimes have the energy of a little kid, it doesn't take much to excite her.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 am

Hikari smiled happily as Hachi said she would get her honeysuckle seeds. She thought it was great, now she would have a new plant in her garden. Seeing plants and flowers was something Hikari liked, they always brought back good memories for her. She especially loved roses and cherry blossoms, them being her two favorite flowers. They smelled great and they were both so gorgeous and beautiful. She smiled as Hachi said she wouldn't apologize again, yet she was just about to say sorry. It was funny, at least to her.

Then Hachi started to spout out things that she needed to do. Man was she hyper, just like a child. "Calm down. We will go get your things. Go walk outside the main door and I will follow, I just need to get the guild keys and lock this place up." She said, smiling as she did so. Hachi reminded her of herself was she was very little, always ready to go do something else, and always so full of energy that no one could stop her from practically jumping off the walls.

(Want to end it when they leave to go get Hachi's things?)
Back to top Go down
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:51 am

[[Sure. ^_^]]

"I get excited." Hachi said trying to explain her sudden urge. Hearing Hikari's command, Hachi nodded. "Okay, I got it!" Hachi said starting to walk towards the main door. The guild looked slightly bigger without Hikari as a guide, but she'd have to get used to it. "What should I pack? Everything or.." Hachi mumbled to herself. Hachi had about one million things back home, and out of that million, she probably needed half of that. Or at least she thought she needed half of that stuff. It was mostly stuff for entertainment. "I'll leave all my toys and playthings home. I'd have to get serious if I want to be the world's best lightning mage..."She still talked to herself. Wait, this means I'd have to... grow up? She thought to herself. As she whined and complained in her head, she told herself to suck it up. She traced the tattoo on her belly with her slender fingers. "Of course you'll have to grow up, you can't be a cute baby forever." Hachi said as she reached the main door. She opened it and stepped outside.
Wait, I can be cute forever. That's naturally occurring. Hachi said twirling her short, yellow hair. Her future as a mage starts now.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 am

"I can tell." Hikari quietly said as Hachi followed her command and left, heading toward the main door so they could both leave and retrieve their things. Hikari went and fetched the guild keys from her bedroom, she stashed them away in a secret compartment under her bed. She soon came back, keys in her hands and Kuroi in toe, and she headed toward the main door. I wonder how much stuff this girl will bring. I can only imagine. She thought, thinking up luggage's full of things that Hachi swore she would need. Bless that child if she actually does have all that stuff.. Hikari got to the main door and turned off the lights in the guild before she walked out the door and locked it behind her. "Now, where is your house?" She asked Hachi as she began walking, eager to get this done with and out of the way. She put her keys around her wrist and tightened the connecter thing that held all of the keys together. New guild member? Check!

[Topic closed~ ^^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member of the Guild   New member of the Guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member of the Guild
Page 1 of 1