Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_vote_lcap40%[Mission] Missing Cat! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_vote_lcap40%[Mission] Missing Cat! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_vote_lcap20%[Mission] Missing Cat! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
[Mission] Missing Cat! Vwwppw [Mission] Missing Cat! 35hl57a [Mission] Missing Cat! 6531ok [Mission] Missing Cat! 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
[Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
[Mission] Missing Cat! Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
[Mission] Missing Cat! Cs-gy-3d-88x31

[Mission] Missing Cat!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hachi

Hachi

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning/Electric
Jewels: 5500

[Mission] Missing Cat! Empty
PostSubject: [Mission] Missing Cat!   [Mission] Missing Cat! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:58 am

The sun was out and it was bright early morning. The skies were clear and the birds were chirping. Hachi was casually walking, on her way to the outskirts of Magnolia Town. She was in search of something. What was that something? Hachi was on her way to hunt down the most evil, vilest, creature alive. What was that creature? The 14 year old jumped through some bushes and some extra trees. She was now in the forest. Looking for what? “HEEEEEEEEEERE KITTY KITTY!” Hachi called at the top of her lungs.
Birds flew away from their trees and flew around in panic mode. Well, that didn’t work. Hachi thought to herself entering deeper into the forest. She looked around for this creature. Something flashed in the corner of her eyes for one second, then vanished. What the H*ll? Hachi asked, blinking. Deciding to follow the mysterious thing, Hachi found herself deeper into the forest. Now she was hearing all types of animal noises. Well, at least she thought she was. Hachi heard something snap and tip-toed to the sound. She saw her object. Slowly going towards the cat, she grinned. “Fluffy-kun.” Hachi said, sticking her hand out. She carefully stood on her tip toe and hovered over the cat. There’s the star! She thought. She slowly reached one hand out to let the cat smell it. “There. See Fluffy-kun.” Hachi said lowly. After the cat started to make what Hachi thought were purring noises, she dived in to capture the subject. “Ggggrrrraaann!” the cat made a loud screech before scratching Hachi’s arms with its long claws. This cat was fast, and crazy! Holding her own arm, Hachi silently cussed to herself. It got away! She thought. Hachi would usually throw a fit, since things are not going her way right now, but she matured from that level of hussy-fits. She got a glimpse of where the cat ran off too. “Gosh, how exactly is Annabela training this cat of hers?” Hachi asked. She refused to let a feline beat her. She saw that the ‘come here I don’t want to hurt you’ approach didn’t work at all.
Spotting the cat once again, Hachi decided to get close to it. The cat looked distracted by something. Hachi examined its tail swaying back and forth. Sorry fluffy. She thought with a sarcastic smirk on her face. Using as much force as she could, she stepped down on the cats’ tail, but still cautious not to do much damage. Another nasty screech came from the cat. Hachi dived in, trying to capture it. They did much wrestling before Hachi picked the white cat up by its neck. Its paws were scratching the air, while vile sounds came from the cats’ mouth. “I’m pretty sure if you could talk those noises you’re making would be some obscene language, Mr. Fluffy.” Hachi said bluntly. The results of the cat fight left Hachi with some scratch marks, and several bite marks. She exited the forest still holding the cat in neck-position. “I bet your mom used to hold you like this. Yup, she did.” Hachi said as she talked to the cat. “You’re almost home, stop whining.” Hachi said while rolling her eyes.
Reaching Annabela’s house, Hachi knocked on the door. Annabela answered, and her eyes widened as she took her cat away from Hachi.
Ohh, Fluffy! Is that you? Why would you run away from me? Now you’re on punishment! Oh yes you are! Say ‘Yes I am!’ “Annabela checked for the star, and then started cuddling with the cat all over again. Annabela cleared her throat, and set fluffy back in the house. “Thank you for rescuing my cat!” Annabela said oblivious to the abuse that same cat did to Hachi. Yeah, I rescued your crazy, deranged pet for you. Hachi thought. “No problem!” Hachi said dazzling off a fame smile. It looked authentic. She got ready to take off. Once she was out of Annabela’s hearing range, she groaned out loud.
I HATE CATS!” She said whining.

[Fin~]

Last edited by Hachi on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : s|p)
Back to top Go down

[Mission] Missing Cat!
Page 1 of 1