Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_vote_lcap40%"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_vote_lcap40%"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_vote_lcap20%"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi Vwwppw "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi 35hl57a "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi 6531ok "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi Cs-gy-3d-88x31

"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ueda

Ueda

Character sheet
Magic Type: Illusion Magic
Jewels: 5000

"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi Empty
PostSubject: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi   "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Name: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi ("Ooh-Eh-da" Fu-u-meee Naaa-roo-meee)

Birthday: April 4th
-------------------------

Appearance: Ueda has tannish blonde-ish brown-ish straight, silky hair that hangs to her back; lower than her shoulders but higher than her waist. She has feathered bangs that hangs across her face that stops at her eyebrows. Usually ties her hair up in a sleek ponytail, with two tiny pins that helps keep her bangs from hindering her eyesight. Her eyes are the same color as her hair, and has fairly long eyelashes, though they aren't very noticeable. Usually wears neutral or cold colors, and wears her scarf almost twenty-four seven. Wears shorts all the time, wears laced up boots or sneakers all the time, and always seems to have animals by her side. The young girl occasionally have food in her mouth.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 95 lbs

Personality: A quite serious person who doesn't really talk much; she would probably answer with facial expressions and gestures. A little cute, personality wise, because she can act much like a dumbass. Isn't energetic; at all, and gives off a really cool vibe. A little random, annoying(in a way), and brave, and would probably yell is something's really against her way.
Likes: Ueda doesn't like many, many things, but she DOES like yelling, not talking, thinking, math problems, sports, pointing her middle finger, and some other boyish activities.
Disikes: Girlyness, annoying people, blood(makes her panic), creepy stuff in general, and talking.
Character Quote: "Um."
------------------------

Guild: N/A
-----------------------

Magic: Illusion Magic
Description: Illusion magic is when the caster creates illusions that actually touches you. How example, if the caster makes a illusion of a brick and throws it at you, you actually take damage. So basically, it's like taking out what you need right when you need it. Though you can only make illusions of non-living things.
Strengths: It can possibly be a endless storage of stuff you want to use right when you need it, so, her biggest strength is using her magic, as a whole. She is also excellent at deal with only one enemy, as she can put her entire focus on that one person.
Weakness: Since illusion magic has many...disadvantages sometimes, her biggest weakness would be actually compromising. Also, she can't deal with too many enemies at once. 1 to 10 is fine though.
-----------------------

Home Town: Happy Revolution

History: Ueda was actually a pretty cheerful girl in the past, but something happened. It was actually a bit crude in the eyes of Ueda. She and her brother would always go on adventures, and have fun. One day, on her fifth birthday, they went to a place called Lhant Garden, and simply returned home. With a phone call from one of her friend's family, her family learnt that the father's and mother's children all died. And out of pity, her parents gave her and her brother to that family, and abondoned her forever. However, that family turned out to be a bit abusive, and would hit her brother every day(and would never hit Ueda herself). By that time, when she was nine years old, she couldn't handle it anymore. She headed outside to report them until her new parents paralysed her with an unknown power. She had amnesia ever since then. Her brother made her and himself escape since he knew someday her new family will abuse her as well, though Ueda never knew how cruel her new parents were by now. And since she had amnesia, her whole personality had changed too. Her brother told Ueda that her name was Ueda, so she wouldn't have a chance of remembering her past name(Fuyuumi). Now, she is what she is. A serious and barely ever smiling individual who actually, surprisingly, really cares for he people around her.

Other: None at the moment.

RP Sample: Ueda glanced at the clock with glaring eyes. She was schelduled for a appointment today and she wasn't very pleased. She's ten years old right now, and she had a feeling something was going to happen, no matter good or bad. The young girl glanced at her brother.
"Hey. Big bro. Um. Yea... What was so important that you schelduled me for a appointment today?" she asked, emotionless. Her brother gave a awkward smile.
"Um... I think I should just tell you this so... Okay. You had a cold and now you're going to the doctor. You probably would't know because of your amnesia. Wait. You wouldn't know you have amnesia. I forgot."
Ueda made a troubled face. "Amnesia...?" she repeated. Her brother gave off a nervous expression and shook his head. "No...it's nothing. Don't worry about it." he reassured.

By the time the time of the appointment came, Ueda stepped forward to the doctor and shrugged. She looked a bit nervous and frightened. The doctor gave her a reassuring facial expression. "Don't worry... You're not in danger or anything. You just have a slight fever."
Ueda gave a expression of surprise and hopelessness. "Okay..?"

They got home, and spent their time there for a long time. His brother had to give her plenty of knowledge about the things that were happening around her now, so she wouldn't be THAT hopeless.

TWO YEARS LATER

Ueda sighed. Because of all those lessons, she finally became what she is today. She took her special pendant for good luck and opened the door. "Um. I'll be training now." she said. With gazing eyes, she tried to recollect all her past memories, but it didn't work. "I feel like I'm forgetting something..."
Back to top Go down
http://icesymphany.deviantart.com
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

PostSubject: Re: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi   "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Town: Happy Revolution?
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Ueda

Ueda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi   "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 pm

=.= This is what I get for letting my baby cousin name it.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi   "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Are you trying to live in a made up town or do you mean Extalia?
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash

PostSubject: Re: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi   "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 am

Sorry to interrupt, but i have something to say.
A made up town is fine, as long as you don't live there. We will have new towns later on,
Since it is 100 years later. Maybe your town will be one of them? :3
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net
Ueda

Ueda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi   "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Sure! :3 She doesn't live there RIGHT NOW. XD
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi   "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi   "Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Ueda" Fuyuumi Narumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter into the World of Magic :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: