Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Fairy Tail Commentary I_vote_lcap40%Fairy Tail Commentary I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Fairy Tail Commentary I_vote_lcap40%Fairy Tail Commentary I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Fairy Tail Commentary I_vote_lcap20%Fairy Tail Commentary I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Fairy Tail Commentary Vwwppw Fairy Tail Commentary 35hl57a Fairy Tail Commentary 6531ok Fairy Tail Commentary 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Fairy Tail Commentary Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Fairy Tail Commentary Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Fairy Tail Commentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

Fairy Tail Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail Commentary   Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:48 am

Well, being bored I decided to start a running commentary on the latest chapter of Fairy Tail which I may continue. Maybe. 

Well, we open on random extras babbling about what happened last chapter. Because we need some reason for the random shot of the celestial mage that used to be from Saber Tooth.
   Huh.... She looks kind of like Lisanna. And calls Natsu, Natsu-sama. And she's blushing. Oh goody. I shall never understand a manga character's taste in men. 
      And then we see that the man with the tiny face- the one that shows up at random times in the manga- has grown really long hair. Eat your heart out Aessa. Next to him are two members of the magic council. You know the ones. The ones that locked up Jellal, incurring the wrath of fan girls everywhere, and TRIED TO BLOW UP AN ENTIRE ISLAND. 
      Unsurprisingly, the name of the game is Pandemonium. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it will involve fighting.  Fairy Tail chooses Erza, so I'm thinking they may actually win this one. Because Erza is a BAMF. Then Fairy Tail B team chooses Cana. For no apparent reason. I think the Mangaka just felt bad because she's not going to show up later.
     Mermaid Heel (I really do not like that name) chose Milliana (cat girl, Erza's child hood friend) and I have to say, I like her new look much better. Well, when she's not consumed with bloodlust and the urge to rip certain blue haired men apart. 
   Raven Tail chose someone as creepy as H*ll just because they could. For once, the orders are to do nothing unnecessary.   Sabertooth chose someone with a fascination in chi and weird hair. Although weird hair appears to be a requirement to join Sabertooth in the first place. In Lamia Scale they chose the one with all of his hair growing out of his chin.
      Annnnnnnd Blue Pegasus chose Hibiki. Because he's awesome. I'm looking forward to this since it'll give me more information about archive and will help me in our RP. Plus Hibiki is epic.
    As expected, he opens archive to research it as soon as the game pops up. It's described as a temple where monsters nest. Oohhh threatening.
   I suppose I should mention that they chose a small panel to the left to introduce Quatro Puppy's choice for the game. Because no one cares about them. At all. Creepy pumpkin dude is back too. 
       Long explanation short, the game is a monster battle. You choose how many you battle at a time, they're divided into classes, and they're very strong.
   As in the weakest one can smash a stone wall into rubble. And there are fifty weak ones. 
       Hibiki starts bragging about archive and how he can make sure he doesn't get trapped with S class monsters and goes on about probability, and Honey, I love you, but SHUT UP. You don't tell people how you plan to beat them. Idiot. 
       Erza gets to go first, gives this small little smile, and with that you know- Oh, we aren't going to get to see anyone else battle, are we? So being the BAMF she is, she challenges all hundred of them.
....and beats them all. Within one page. With no armour on. Is it safe to say Fairy Tail just got ahead in points? Erzaaaa~ I'm happy for you but seriously! I wanted to see Hibikis archive in action again~!
In any case we're treated to a page full of smiles and shocked faces. Oh, and Jellal fangirling in the background because together those two make the ONLY canon shipping in the entire manga. Now that I think of it their children would be terrifying. Do you think they'd have purple hair? Blue+red and all that.
In the end Erza is posing quite nicely with blood all over her and looking like she just went through H*ll.

Well this has been fun!
Mercutia/Jaycey/IntelligentAirhead- out
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

Fairy Tail Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail Commentary   Fairy Tail Commentary I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Oh my....

Go Erza!

How did she defeat all 100 of them without any armor on and on one page?? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/

Fairy Tail Commentary
Page 1 of 1