Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_vote_lcap40%Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_vote_lcap40%Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_vote_lcap20%Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] Vwwppw Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] 35hl57a Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] 6531ok Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Hikari, having sent out a letter a few days ago to the newly founded Scarlet Rose to ask it they wanted to meet and maybe train together, stood as tall as she could in the middle of the Era courtyard. She got a reply back that said they had said yes. Hikari wanted to seem like a force to be reckoned with even though she was only 4 foot 9 inches and weighted 94 pounds. She was, as always, accompanied with Kuroi, her lupine exceed. His pure, white wings laid flat against his midnight black fur as he stood by Hikari's side. I wonder when he will get her. She thought as she looked up at the sky. By the sun's position in the sky, she guessed it was around noon time. Eh, he should be here soon. It's around noon. Hikari was a patient person but that didn't stop her from wanting the Scarlet Rose guild master to hurry up and get there, she was rather curious as to what they looked like. She hadn't seen any pictures of them, just heard that it was a guy and that he was a small guild at the moment, which was understandable since he had just created his guild.

She decided to get warmed up while he wasn't there and so she started stretching. "I wonder what his magic is. Maybe elemental? Ooh or maybe he's a celestial spirit guild master! That would be cool and unique!" Hikari said to herself as she stretched out her legs and her arms. After she was done stretching she started punching and kicking the air. Though it was nothing too extraneous, she didn't want to be worn out before they even started training, if they were going to.
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet
Magic Type: Titan
Jewels: 5000

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Luke had heard of the 16 year old guild master. Now in days Guild Masters were quite young, and sadly he was one of the young ones. Luke knew she had probably been waiting for a while though he couldn't do anything about the fact that the train had gotten held up. He had only packed a few things due to the fact that he dosen't need much to survive but mostly extra clothing due to his tendency to rip clothes within a matter of seconds. Luke wondered how beautiful this mage was he had heard various rumors about the beautiful Hikari. She had brought back a dead guild called "Fairy tail". Luke stepped into the Dojo looking at her seeing that she was just as beautiful as the rumors had given her credit for. HE hadn't heard a thing about her magic though he assumed she was strong enough to be a guild mater. Luke saw her stretching as he got in and began to stretch himself. He took a sack and threw it on the floor cracking a few bones his neck as he spun his head. He kept on his shirt saying "Hmm, Hikari I presume?" Not wanting to get his white robe ripped off. He smiled and stood across the mat showing he was eager to fight and barely wanted to waste time.

"May I ask what your magic is?" He said as he took his left hand on his left food. Then he took his right hand and place it on the same side hearing a few back crack. "You think cause my magic I'd be more unloose." he said as he moved his body to his right and let his whole break apart. Luke smiled and finally let our a big gasp thinking that was all the cracks he got. "Hmm Who are they?" He said facing at the exceeds still keeping his distance. He moved his arm a bit and gelt another crack realizing the twas the last crack. He stood straight and firm trying not to slouch.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Hikari looked over as she heard someone else enter the courtyard, which looked kind of like a Dojo from the past when she really looked at it, and saw a guy, not too older looking than herself, walk in. Scarlet Rose. She thought as she straightened herself from her kicking position. She noted he was just as handsome as she had thought he would be. "You presume correct." She said as rolled her wrists, making sure they were loose. "And you must be Luke." She heard his cracking his bones and wondered just what his magic was. Something to do with being loose I guess. Gah I wish I had that research magic, what was it again? Oh yeah, Archive. She remembered when she had first seen Archive in action. A girl from the Foxhound guild had used it at the Hana Festival. It was able to research people, saying what type of magic they had, what their background's were, everything. It was useful for times like this when you were about to fight but you didn't know what the others magic was. And then came the question Hikari herself had been wanting to ask. "That my friend, is a secret." As she said this, she brought her pointer finger to her mouth, in a 'shh' motion, and winked at him.

"What magic do you possess? Or is that a secret as well?" She asked, thinking she would give it a try to find out what his magic was. Though she highly doubted he would actually say what his magic was, especially since she hadn't said what hers was. He then asked about Kuroi and a smirk came across her face. "That is Kuroi, my companion and friend." She bent down and petted Kuroi as she explained to Luke who he was. She loved him and wasn't embarrassed to show it. He was her family, just like Igneel was. After a few moments Hikari got up again, straightening her black crop top and her black cargo pants. She didn't really care if her outfit was a little revealing, it was easy for her to train in and that's all she needed. Her Fairy Tail Guild tattoo was half way visible, because of her pants, on her left hip. Hikari walked a little closer to Luke, signalling that she was ready to begin their training.
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 pm

As she said he presumed correct he nodded seeing that she was rolling her wrist. It seemed as if maybe she was planning to get a punch on Luke. Luke didn't really come out as the type that you can beat within a matter of seconds. Lukes figure was extremely muscular for his age and intimidating, Luke looked at the skinny women. It didn't look like she had any body fat at all. Luke waited a few moments wondering how many times he could bench her without using his magic, though he quickly shook his head up and down trying to focus on what she was saying. She had asked if he was Luke, and he didn't even give a response but shook. He was taught to say "Yes" Over all the other things such as Yep, Yup, or what Luke had just did, a nod. LUke gave a small smirk as she announced that her magic was a secret, he had no choice but to give a little smile and comment to that. "Secrets are meant to be broken." Though she gave him a shh motion where she soon asked what was his magic. "Hmm, Why don't we play charades, or we can do it a more efficient way of you making me tell you." Luke said. Charades would be funny with his magic, how could you describe his magic? Luke looked at the wolf creature, and recognized it.

It was one of those things, what did you call it and exceed. You could tell by the white wing sand how tall it was. The magic that these creatures used was called "Aera" and it was basically a flight magic. He hadn't heard much about it though he had seen capabilities of it as a child. They used a few exceeds as a carnival ride, though he wasn't sure how the owner paid them. maybe a few extra cats a day? HE turned his head to her and saw that she was petting the animal. He waited a few seconds for her to get prepared. She had a black top a long with Cargo pants while he went a long with the more traditional look in his family. It was a white robe that was strapped to the right and matching beige pants. A long with some bandage at the middle to hold it together. Lukes bandages on his right hand were clearly visible wrapped well on his right arm. He looked at Her Fairy Tail Tattoo nearly visible though it was still a bit hidden from her pants.

HE saw her begin to walk and he stood there. FInally he got in his stance. He placed the right foot forward pointing tows his opponent a long with the left food pointing to the left and a bit out. He clenched his right fist as he stuck it out facing his opponent slightly bent a long with his left hand up to the curved elbow of the right arm flat and bent. THe palm was facing his elbow and he had the stance that a lot of martial artist used. Luke gave her a look that said "Come at me bro." Though he didn't actually say it because it would be a bit rude. Luke wasn't afraid to hit a female, though he did have his limitations, he wouldn't go all out on her unless she gave a reason for him to.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Hikari smiled at his comment about secrets meaning to be broken. Oh the irony of that. She thought, yet again another memory appearing in her mind. It was one where Igneel had told her, the night before he suddenly vanished, that he had a secret to tell her when she grew up. She had begged him to tell her but he had only shaken his head and told her no, that she was too young to understand, which confused her because she had been twelve at the time. But now as she is older, she cannot ask Igneel what he meant for he is now gone, vanished into thin air like water vapor. He left and has still not come back, which tears at Hikari everyday. Though she doesn't show it, she never does. She came back into reality just as quickly as she had left. Luke had said something about charades or making him tell her. "I like that second option much better, I was never any good at charades." She said, a smirk playing at her lips. She was only half joking for she was truly terrible at guessing when it came to charades but rather good at acting it out. Talking wasn't really an issue with her, for the most part.

As Luke finally got into what seemed to be his fighting stance, Hikari noticed the wrapping around his right arm. It intrigued her because she wanted to know why it was there. Usually you don't wear wrap around your body unless you are covering up something or it is for fighting. And usually for fighting, it is around the knuckles and sometimes the feet. She wouldn't ask of course, for that would be rude. And she hadn't been raised to be rude. She hated, or at least very strongly disliked, her 'parents', if they could even be called that, but still followed by their politeness rules. She was never one to be rude anyways. Though she did speak her mind most of the time, and that made some people think she was rude. But she didn't care if it was for that reason, because that was a reason she just wouldn't change no matter who was asking her, even Igneel. But he knew that, hence why he never reprimanded her when she spoke her mind. It was just her nature to do so.

Hikari also got into her own fighting stance. She had her arms out a little in front of her, as if to defend herself, and her feet were shoulder length apart from each other. She noticed his look, which said 'Come at me bro', and she shot him a look of her own that said "Don't be so happy to be beaten". She knew she was going to have to be the first one to strike. Perfect, I can use my mid range spell so I can find out what magic he has. Yes! Plus, I can use my shield to protect myself! She thought, already figuring out a plan that she was going to carry out. Hikari took a huge breath of air and quickly released it, turning it into a breath of fire. It was a rather large sized fire ball, which was perfect for Hikari. She manipulated the fire into ten arrows and sent them at Luke. This was her spell called Flaming Arrows. As the arrows traveled toward Luke, Hikari began her second spell. This one was a defensive spell called Blaze Barrier. She breathed out another fire ball, a small one about the size of herself, and manipulated that fire into a shield/barrier around herself. This barrier could be broken by six weak spells or two strong spells. Hikari waited inside of her barrier to see what Luke would do as her arrows quickly reached him.

((639 words, beat ya ;P))
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:31 am

He looked at her soft gentle smile seeing that he had made her smile made him a bit happy. Usually people would find him a bit boring due to his serious attitude, though it was never a serious attitude. He was just speaking as an intellectual person, and if people couldn't follow they probably weren't worth being friends with. Luke smiled and said "We'll thanks, I wouldn't really know how to charades my magic anyways." Luke said seeing the smirk still left on her face. "Hmm she tends to smile a lot. Its now a bad smile." Luke said as he kept his eyeballs on her mouth then raising it to make eye contact with her. He watched her getting into her fighting stance It was quite a basic fighting stance, Luke didn't recognize the style. He had been trained in many styles but seemed to pick up martial arts the best. Though there was no proper or best way to fight. Luke thought that the best way to fight was using your brain. You could know all the styles in the world but if you didn't know how to adjust those styles to benefit and help you it was like wasting the talent. Thats what Luke had been taught early on by his parents who taught him his destructive magic. Luke wondered if his sister had gotten the same magical abilities as him or even his mom.

He could remember his mom's magic vividly even Luke was a bit scared of his mom. It was the way she would touch something and it would shatter into a million pieces then she would say "Oops." Simply because even the best mages couldn't control there destructive magic at times. Luke knew his mom had a destructive magic, but so did his dad. "I guess thats the reason they married each other. There both powerful enough to support each other if anything goes wrong." Luke thought remembering his dad demonstrating the full Titan in a desert. He wasn't to speak of it due to the fact that the council would probably be after then if they found out how much his magic could make him grow. Luke wouldn't blame them, who would want a life size titan to be running around in the broad daylight. If Luke tripped he would probably destroy the whole city. Though it wouldn't be bad in helping his whole wizard saint goal out.

Luke then brought his head back to see her stance was finally complete. Her arms were a bit out in front of her and her feet weren't that separated. He looked at her stance and began to decompose it with his brain to see where if he strike would be most efficient. He spotted a target and looked at Hikari shooting back his glance. She was extremely good with glances due to the fact that she sent out an extremely intimidating one that told him "Don't be so happy to be beaten." Though Luke just returned a smirk at her. NOw LUke was going to beat her simply because of that. He knew she was going to strike first, and Luke HAD to be the one to strike first due to the fact that his magic was majority close range. Luke already noticed she was going on the offensive so he was a bit confused at her inhaling though then she breathe out fire and it wasn't good. THey then manipulated to ten arrows. Luke stood there making his arms grow and then clapping them together to make a sonic boom. The sonic booms went 55 miles per hour enough to change the direction or even slow down the arrows enough for Luke to begin to run in.

Luke felt a arrow pierce his skin as he continued to run. He had at least slowed them down so he could evade most of them. IT was his first time trying that Sonic boom and he wasn't exactly guaranteed it would work, but now he was. She had a fire shield in front of her which Luke doubted was Transparent. He stood in front of the barrier seeing that she was stuck inside of it. One thing was left to do, it was to intimidate her by shattering that dang fire wall. Luke thought "If your not coming out then I'm owing in." Both arms grew to a large size and he began to pound against the wall. His enormous arms continued to pound on the wall it would most likely frighten her maybe, wondering what was pounding against his wall. He moved his hand back and thrust fit forward his hardest causing his hands to get some burns though he endured the pain simply because when his hands were this size they could endure a lot more things. Though that didn't mean he couldn't feel the burn.

Luke sent a few more fist(6) crashing through the shield and once it broke he would grab Hikari and throw her across the room.

836 Words, xD challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Hikari chuckled quietly at his comment about him not being able to explain his magic in charades. She held herself back from saying 'Mine would confuse you oh so terribly bad' because she didn't want to give away any hint of her magic, it still was a secret after all. She then took on her stance, things were getting serious now or at least to Hikari. She wondered what Luke's own fighting style was, probably martial arts or one of those forms she guessed. Her own style wasn't anything professional or anything, she just did what was natural since she hadn't even been taught how to do a real stance. Her parents weren't fighters, or mages for that matter, so they weren't of any help to her. They even wanted her to hide the fact that she knew some magic, this she disagreed totally with. But now she wasn't even sure if they were alive. After the attack on their mansion, they were rather wealthy, she wasn't sure who was alive from her family. That's how she met Igneel in the forest. Then he became her family and taught her about Dragon Slayer Magic. He was a Fire Dragon so he was able to teach her Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. But then he too vanished one day, out of the blue, on the seventh of July. Hikari had become family-less again, until she found an egg and decided to try and hatch it. A few months later, it hatched and out came a wolf exceed, whom she had decided to call Kuroi Tenshi. Kuroi then became her family. Now Hikari was more than ever weary of letting people near Kuroi, in fear of him also getting taken or suddenly vanishing, and of letting people too close to her, in case they got attacked/killed or even tried to hurt her. She acted oh so happy on the outside but deep down inside, she was terrified of what would happen next. She didn't like not knowing, she also didn't want too know. It was a never ending battle with her sometimes.

Hikari sever so lightly shook her head, knowing she needed to stop the pointless thinking and get her mind on the fight and on winning. She could easily guess that Luke was going to try his hardest, especially after the glance she shot him, and was ready and prepared for it. She saw his smirk, which was returned to her after her glance, and she too smirked. This, she thought, Will be oh so very interesting indeed. I do wonder who will win... Then the fight began with her arrows being sent toward him and then her barrier pulled around her. Hikari watched in anticipation. Luke's arms grew in size and he clapped them together, creating some type of boom sound, and Hikari instantly knew what his type of magic had to be. She had heard of it before, having read about the very former guild master of Fairy Tail using this magic. His magic is Titan magic, right? Makarov had it. She narrowed her eyes as Luke easily shrugged off the pain from some of her arrows and was heading toward her now. This is gonna be tough, more tough than I thought... When he started punching her barrier she didn't flinch, but instead she got into a defensive position. She wasn't going to let her guard down for one second. Then her fire barrier broke after his constant punching and he grabbed her. She kept her arms above her head so that when his arm grabbed her, she could still be able to use her arm. Now to find something to grab....Oh! I know what to do! A great thought came to her and she just hoped she would have enough time to do her new plan. She also hoped that it would work.

Hikari generated fire on both of her hands and she quickly joined them together, creating an even larger flame. Since they were in such close range, Hikari had no trouble sending this flame toward Luke. If it collided with him, it would create a very massive and destructive explosion. She wouldn't get hurt from it though, because her body was less susceptible to damage from her own attacks, also because she wouldn't be at the end of the attack, the one receiving the explosion. Hikari braced herself still, covering her face with her hands where her face would be fine from injury but yet she could still see what was going on around her. In case Luke was able to fight back the pain from the explosion, or he was able to dodge it before it hit, she would be ready in case he threw or squished her. She was ready for either outcome though she would rather have the first outcome than the second one, being thrown wasn't very tasteful to her. Maybe others liked being thrown, but she didn't. The only time she liked being off the ground was when she was riding on Kuroi's back and he was flying. Any other time, she cringed at the thought. Though Hikari knew that in most fights she would be easy to lift up and throw, so she had to be prepared for that. It was just like, after all. You don't get everything you want and not everything goes your way. You just had to deal with it and move on with your life.

(912 words in this post)
[912/800. Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame learned.]
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Luke couldn't believe how transparent her shield was. It was made out of pure fire, even he couldn't see through the shield though he knew she was in it from the get go since she started the fight. Luke saw her fire technique, he would usually say she was a fire make mage, though she was a fire mage for sure. She didn't have any proper technique for it to be a molder, or make magic. As Luke pierce through it seemed she had already developed a strategy with her hands. Luke saw them raised above her head and Luke stared at it for a few moments. She was intelligent to know that Luke would grab her for first instinct, though his instincts could easily change. He would continue to do it, though he wouldn't follow his original plan to toss her, He had a even better idea. "She brilliant. She knows that I'm going to grab her. So I guess I'm gonna have to follow my plan, maybe just force her to stop." Luke thought as the barrier broke. He sighed at how long it had taken and it had aggravated him to a point the amount of time he had just wasted on a simple fire shield, though he didn't express his irritation at the shield.

"How the F*ck is a fire shield so strong." He thought . He had never gone through something harder then this. It was similar like breaking runes, strong runes that didn't allow you to attack things. Or it also reminded Luke of him as a child. He remembered his childhood how he would often be in front of a big wall practicing his martial arts. His dad told him the building blocks of Titan was durability in strength. It was similar to how if you did a sport you would want to be in top shape for the peek of your performance, Though Luke's dad had a catch. He probably would of not done any of the training but his dad informed him the dangers of Titan. If you weren't prepared for the changes physically it would be so easy for you to break your bones. Sure Luke had fractured some bones when first using it, though it was nothing as bad as breaking a bone. At first Luke was a bit confused at his dad though his dad had broken his bones when first going to Titan so Luke listened to him. Now Luke could go Titan for a long amount of times with only feeling a sore bone. Though after rising it in one arm he would also need a cool down. His arms would surely become sore. Luke finally returned to the real world focusing on how the Shield was gone and now he brought his thoughts to the shield.

"It seemed as though all her spells weren't low ranking ones but were high ranking ones. " Luke knew those were the harder ones to master though he would take it all, he didn't care. He had such a good idea it would surely break any spell she had in mind of doing with her open hands. As his Lunge held her tightly grasping her Luke was simply going to slam her on the ground though it seemed what he thought she was going to do was opening another shield she was not doing defense, she was going straight to offense. "Son of a B*tch.." Luke thought as he saw the flames come from both sides. Luke Kept his grip firmly as he was shocked seeing bother her hands come together with flames coming on both sides. Luke too his right arm and wrapped it around his side and over the face so that only his back and a part of his right would take the damage. He put his fingers on his left ribs and stomach so they wouldn't take much damage it. His back was drenched with blood. As LUke got hit with the fire he flinched a bit clenching his teeth, though he was in so much pain he tightened his grip on Hikari to the point of maybe snapping her. Though he quickly realized where he was going and lightened his grip a bit but still kept the pressure to make her body feel sore.

As for Luke's right arm he definitely felt burn marks and pain there though it wasn't as burnt as his back. The thing about his right arm was the fact that since it was using Titan it was going to take a bit less damage then it should have due to the increase in not only strength, but durability too. As the flames cleared up he could feel his arm throbbing maybe bleeding a bit and burned though he didn't care. He kept Hikari in his hand and lifted it high in the sky and came down with it Though about 4 feet from the ground he widen his hand to make it flat similar to squashing a bug. Luke went at a fast speed with his hand not going all out, but not going completely week. He was going to make her feel at least some pain As he let her body smash in the ground. Luke would simply deflate his arm feeling both arms are sore. He remembered the drawbacks of Titan as stated earlier. Usually he would get sore from using it for such a long duration, for a short amount of time he would need to cool down his arms. Neither way they would still be sore, he would just have to suck it up and let his muscles had a bit of healing time. Now as quickly as he had deflated his arms Luke jump over her increasing the size of his chest to do a motion similar to a belly flop when swimming.

Though she had made a big mistake. There was a reason why Luke kept his right arm bandages. It was because it was his dominant arm and he kept in bandage due to the fact that he didn't want his right arm constantly being exposed or hurt in a fight. Though it was the arm where he did most of his practice with and had the best strong and durability with. It was the reason he kept in bandage, it was his training arm the took the damage. He had traveled to Era by foot though and had not used his right arm once so it was fully healed and ready for action until it had just been used for sacrifice simply to stop the flames for hitting any vitals. It didn't matter because the burn marks were there but his right arm was still capable of moving. He gave a smirk happily ready to continue to fight. He was actually having fun, this girl knew how to fight.

1153 Words I believe.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:53 pm

This isn't good...This is not good at all. Hikari thought as her shield broke and, like she had guessed, Luke's hand wrapped around her and grabbed her. She could easily guess what would happen next, after he got over her fire, he would either throw her or slam her into the ground. With his strength, he could easily do a lot of harm to her even without trying. That was Hikari's big issue. And to top it off, he just kept taking the hits and getting back up, figuratively speaking since he hasn't fallen yet. He was like those super heroes in those comics, they always got hit but they wouldn't back down until the bad guys, the antagonists, were defeated. Hikari heard him sigh and knew, or well guessed, it was because of her shield/barrier. It wasn't an easy thing to break if you had only weak spells. Though the bad things is it took a cool down, so she couldn't use it again for a little bit. Which could just be her downfall. No, its fine...I have my healing ability. But I don't have much fire around, other than my own. Maybe when we collide with attacks, it might create an explosion so huge and so fiery! Then I could eat those flames, no matter how foul they tasted, and get some health back. Though I know I will be sore tomorrow...and the next day and he next, probably for a few days to a week, depending on how hard I'm hit today. She was already thinking of some way to heal herself with her Flame Heal ability, an ability all Fire Dragon Slayers and other Dragon Slayers had. It just differed from each Dragon Slayer, because they aren't really any of the same Dragon Slayer Magic at a time, and if there is, it hasn't really been noted down yet.

Hikari felt herself being lifted off the ground, which she hated by the way, and looked over to see that he was in fact grabbing her with his enlarged, Titan hand. This is gonna be h*ll from now on, huh? She could feel the ominous feeling in the back of her mind, and it annoyed her to no end. She hated having that feeling, for it almost always meant something bad. And in this case, it did. After Hikari sent her Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame spell at Luke, he took the whole attack and flames on his right arm and his back. She felt rather bad for him, being burned like that from the real flames of a Fire Dragon Slayer Mage, which were as hot and as dangerous as a real dragon's flames. He didn't even winch or yelp in pain, which surprised Hikari greatly. He just took the full on blow of the attack. I'm dead... She could feel the unsaid words beating down on her, 'You are dead, oh so dead b*tch'. She wasn't sure if he cussed or not, but if he did she swore that is what he would be thinking or even muttering. His arm, which had been wrapped this whole time, was singed and burned, so was his back. They were also bloody, oh so very blood. Hikari felt the urge to say sorry but knew that that would have to wait for after this fight. They weren't friends, or even acquaintances, at this particular moment in time. They were two mages fighting, though not to the death. She was sure that if it was to the death, she would probably lose. She may be a D rank mage but he had was rather strong, and his Titan was powerful like it should be. He trained it well. She noted to herself. He must of have a sensei, or someone who knew Titan, to help him get so good with his own...

She then felt herself being raised even higher off the ground. This is it, he's gonna drop me from this height or slam me into the ground. I know it. He's mad about his arm and back, he is. I probably pissed him off.. She thought, a little worried. But she didn't show if, like she normally didn't. Her faces was blank, void of any emotion. All she could do right now was focus on not getting too badly injured. That's all she cared about right now. She started going down and about four feet or so way from the ground, she felt the wind hit against her face and body as she freefalled down. She glanced up, trying to find his hand. Sure enough it was right there, above her. I've got to too something. Was the only thought on her mind as she headed down quicker to the ground, probably from the help of Luke's hand. She thought of this one spell she had heard of, Fire Dragon's Claw, which could allow the user to create flames on both of their feet, greatly enhancing their speed and allowing them to jet-propel themselves in any direction they wish. This would come in handy for right now, she decided.

Hikari quickly created flames on both of her feet and propelled herself out of the way of both Luke's hand and the ground, which was just seconds away from her body and his hand. She propelled herself upward, heading up to the roof of the Dojo like area quickly. "Hey Luke! Found out my magic yet? It's kind of a toughy." She said, a smirk on her face, as she was propelled upward, almost to the roof which was just seconds away. She knew what she had just done would probably make Luke want to kill her ten times over, but it was so worth it. She had dodged death yet again, but for how long could she do so she wondered. Maybe I'm like a cat, with the nine lives and such. She thought to herself, a quiet little thought to ponder over. Hikari looked down to look, having reached the roof top area, and saw his hand on the ground where her body should be. He then looked like he was going to jump on the area where his hand was just at. That is, until he seemed to notice Hikari was not there. Oh the images of it was just oh so funny that Hikari chuckled so quietly to herself. This had to be the best fight she had ever fought in her entire life, which was sixteen great-ish years. It helped that Luke was a great fighter, and a great mage, and that he had a whole new type of magic that Hikari had never fought against before. It helped immensely with her training. And she greatly needed the help if she was going to enter the tournament in a few days. Hikari suddenly wondered what time it was, though that wasn't important at all. She just wondered how long they had been fighting, probably not too long she assumed. Hikari looked down again, her eyes going from Kuroi, who had the biggest grin on his faces ever, to Luke who was probably oh so very pissed at her right about now. She wondered if he could reach her from all the way up here. We shall see, he might be able to. And that might be a scary thought. Oh I hope he doesn't think I'm a coward because I'm pretty up staying up here. I'm just waiting for the perfect time to strike... Which is about now! She got ready to strike Luke again with another Fire Dragon spell, which one she wasn't quite sure about yet.

(1,280)
[1,280/1,000Fire Dragon's Claw learned.]
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Luke saw his hand ovine at a fast pace but it seemed she was also a fast thinker in situations like this. He saw her feet ignite on fire knowing exactly where things were going. His hand clapped to the ground making wind blow in all directions feeling the wind. Luke thought to himself "Maybe I over did it just a bit." as he removed his hand from the mat seeing it had left a big hand print. He knew that she was a guild master, and if she was one she should be able to take a simple palm to the body. Luke was a bit frustrated but then he just removed his arm leaving his hand to turn back to his regular Arm. Luke saw that she was standing ontop of the roof which was a bad idea. Luke looked around to see if the Dojo owner was around for a brief second. He would hate to wreck somebody's shop without there exact consent, though he probably would. The hardest thing would not be caught. He could imagine him and Hikari getting a bit carried away fighting to the points here the Magical Council attempted to get involver. Though who would want to get in the middle of a FRIENDLY scrimmage between them. Luke continued to remind himself to not over do it. "Friendly Scrimmage Lucas, Friendly scrimmage." He thought as he brought his head back down to the palm wondering what could of happened if she didn't move. Surely the fight would of been over, he would just hold back a bit. Luke took a quick look at his right arm. He began to spin it around hearing a few cracks. "I haven't used this arm in days." Luke thought as the dominant arm had blood on it.

He gave a smirk at her taunt. He had taunted her, and Luke had found it funny. He knew how to keep his cool in situations like this and he would do something about it. He wondered how she would be at her demise. Surely she wouldn't meet it today but in the future she would probably be taunting her opponent. Though Luke admired her at the moment, why? It wasn't the fact that she was a quick thinker and mage that is well with evading and someone who is logical. It was the fact that this girl was different. She wasn't like most female mages. Most females focused on strength, speed, and all of the good stuff. He had seen the Mercutia girl fight the other day, she used speed for her advantage. This girl was different she had something different and it was technique. He was one of the few people now in days with Technique and surprisingly this girl had technique and boy was she good at it. IT was a rare technique though. He couldn't put his finger on the way she incorporated her magic with her body. It wasn't like regular fire mages. He didn't know what type of Fire mage magic or what type of fire style it was, though it seemed to be a quite useful one. Luke then brought his attention to her ready to bring his arms back to attack her.

He took a brief glance up wondering how to get up there, then he found out an easy way. He was a Titan mage, there was no one easy way he could get up there. Luke bent both legs and then he focused on his legs. They grew and increased. "I guess I'm gonna have to force your magic out of you." Luke said as he pushed off and as soon as his foot had left the ground he made his feet regular so that His Titan magic didn't bring his weight down. He smiled as he was going straight for her. She was smart enough to know that he was going so fast that he would surely miss her. He went in a acute angle. Though as soon as he reached her length he shot her a brief smile that said "This Dojo is about to go down." As he passed her and then he did something unpredictable. She was nearly at the top of the roof. He too one hand and lifted it at an acute angle. and increased the size of it, though not to the max smashing through the roof. He was in mid air above the whole dojo which Hikari was still inside. The weight of the Titan was finally effecting how high he was but it didn't matter. Luke could catch Hikari's face from the whole he had just created and then he thrust this arm backward with a smile. Luke increased the size of the arm and then He punched the Dojo with his right arm where he had just come from. His right arm was not only his dominant arm but it was the arm that would be best used for a situation like this. His right arm had gone through intense training and the strength would pay off. Since he had punched the whole where he had come from there was absolutely no way out for Hikari.

Luke screamed as he thrusted his hand forward punching the roof of the Dojo. He wasn't that far from Hikari. Thank god she hadn't been to far form the middle of the Dojo or this would have not worked. His arms got smaller after punching the Dojo and Luke was in mid air for about a second and then the whole roof to the dojo Shattered brining the wood to go straight down. She had technique, but Luke had brains, he was utilizing every aspect in the environment, though he would probably be fined a great amount by the Dojo for destroying there roof. He didn't mind he saw all the small pieces fly down straight as the roof was collapsing on the girl. Now she would either use her fire magic to burn herself to pieces or either be strikes with all of the wood. Then Luke fell down in Harmony with the rood with both Feet. He increased the size of both feet making them huge using Titan. HE landed with both feet planted on the wood where she would end up. Luke hadn't met someone crazy enough to try to burn themselves down. He hoped he would never either. Her technique was surely something to be truly frightened about. He wondered how she would get our of this dilemma. With Titan he could get out of this various ways, though for her she had fire, what happens when you mixed fire with wood, you died. Luke stood on top of the piles of rumble as his legs shrinker. "Hikari, are you still alive?" He asked. Luke felt the right arm throbbing and so was his legs due to that attack. He knew that he wouldn't be able to use Titan for a brief amount of time, so he would do the only thing he could. He would give a brief diversion.

WHen in doubt you either distract or run. Luke was pretty much choosing running over anything. He couldn't spend so long without his magic, he would surely lose the fight, though he had gone through tough training. He has gone through tons of fire mages, but then again her magic was different from all of theres. Hers was way more destructive then regular fire mages. Luke knew he had heard a type of fire magic that was destructive, but he couldn't quite put his finer on what it was called. His mom had one time told him about a fire magic that was more destructive then the regular ones, but Luke had simply said fire was fire and it couldn't get more destructive as much as your trained it, but this girl proved is theory wrong. Though Luke didn't really mind it, the whole her magic being more destructive then most magics. He enjoyed a destructive magic. It gave him pleasure, his magic was one of the most destructive magics in history. Former Fairy Tail Master Markov even used it. He was famous for his Titan and Luke wanted to become a guild master like that though he wanted to do ti his own way. That was the reason he didn't go to Fairy Tail and he made his own guild.

Though he would focus right now It was no time for diversions . He couldn't think about the ifs and hows and maybes of joining Fairy Tail. He would only think of the future of Scarlet Rose, how he would lead them to become one of the top guilds in Fiore, up to par with the former Fairy Tail and become legendary. Though first they would need a Legendary guild master, and the only way to get one of those would take a lot of practice. So Luke decided to start his practice in a Dojo with a fellow guild msater, or at least a half a dojo due to the fact that he had destroyed the roof.

1527/1200 Titan's Wrath trained.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Hikari watched as his hand smashed into the ground. Oh my... Thank goodness I wasn't under there. I would probably be dead. So far I haven't been hurt, but that will probably change about now. She thought as she watched him move his hand away from the mat. He had left a huge hand print, or mark, on the mat. She could just hear her bones crunching and smashing under his hand and against the ground. I can think fast, but how long will that save me? He's got strength and I don't. I've just got my destructive fire power. She watched as he glanced around, something which brought chills down her spine, and then he looked up at her and gave her a smirk. She sweat dropped at the sight, it was a sight she didn't really want to see while during a fight. He had un-enlarged his arm but then it was back again in its large state. He's got a plan...And I'm the target of it all... She ominously thought, her eyes widening ever so slightly at her own thought. It kind of scared her, she didn't want to die at such a young age. And an age where she looked her best. Hikari tried to get back into the fight, clearing her mind of everything that wasn't needed at this particular moment in time. Hikari saw the blood on his right hand, and by analysis, she guessed that was his dominant hand. But then why he would sacrifice that hand and arm to get burned when he could have easily let go of Hikari to protect himself with his less dominant hand. It didn't make such sense to her.

Hikari waited in the air, trying to figure out what his plan was. He could easily take down this whole Dojo and crush her with it, that i unless she didn't leave or dodge it somehow. But, dodging it would be extremely hard to do and, with her skills right now, probably impossible. She came back to reality, for what seemed like the billionth time, and she looked back down, keeping her eyes on Luke. He had a plan, she knew, but she didn't know what his plan was. That was the type of person he was. A guy who you couldn't understand what he was thinking when it came down to fighting. She liked that, because having the persona where people didn't know your next more was always a plus in a fight. And if you could use that and a bullet proof plan, you might just be unbeatable. Even if you were a weaker ranked mage. Hikari wondered why type of fighting persona she took on. She never really thought about it before, not until now. Was she like Luke, someone who keeps you guessing, or was she someone who could easily be guessed and found out? She didn't think she was, but then again that could be her own biased opinion. She took a mental note to ask Luke about it after their fight, if one of them wasn't unconscious by then.

She saw him bend his legs, as if he was about to jump, and he did just that. She faintly heard him say something about forcing her magic out of her. "Good luck with that, bra." She said, a smirking creeping onto her face. She wasn't afraid to sound just a little tiny bit rude during this fight. They seemed to have warmed up to each other enough that saying things like that, or taunting each other, wasn't offensive. Or so she thought. Luke then started flying upward, his legs going back to their normal, human size. It seemed as if he was going straight toward her, but if you looked closely enough his trajectory wasn't dead set on her. But rather it was the area beside her. What is he gonna do? Break the roof in half and crush it on me? Haha yeah right. Even he wouldn't do that. Oh how naive little Hikari was... Her eyes widened at his smile, it just radiating with the saying 'This place is going down'. Or he might just do that... Crud. She tried to think of an escape plan, but she knew that he would try and find a way to make sure she was enclosed in this Dojo when it came crashing down. It was just the payback she would get for burning his dominant arm, and making it bleed, and his back. She not started to wish she hadn't done that but she quickly thought of something else. No use thinking of the past, for you could not change the past. All you could do was make sure to not make the same mistakes as the past, if you had any. That's what it was all about, making mistakes so you could learn from them.

Then he punched through the roof, not big enough to make it all fall down, and looked down at her as he floated, really he just stayed in the air longer, with a smile on his face. He's gonna do it...He's really gonna do it... She kept repeating in her mind, her eyes widening at the thought. She started saying her goodbyes in her mind before she slapped herself, which probably made her look like a complete and utter moron and retard but she didn't care, and she snapped back into her determination to beat Luke and his Titan magic. I will not fall that easily, he must know that. I WILL get back up and fight! A look of determination flared in her eyes as she looked up at him. Whatever he was going to do, she would conquer him and win. She just had to, that was her thinking and thought process from now until the final end of this fight. She heard Luke scream, a sound that was like a battle cry in her ears, and watched as he punched the roof. His arm fell back to their normal, human sizes again but Hikari had no time to think about that. For the whole roof of the Dojo started to collapse. "Sh*t." She muttered to herself as she brought her arms up to block any wood from falling on her head and knocking her out cold. Kuroi! Hikari looked down at her companion and saw some pieces of wood heading straight down toward him. She was not going to let him get hurt, not on her watch.

Hikari, using her flame propelled feet, quickly flew down to where Kuroi was. He was surrounded by falling wood every which way so he couldn't escape. She got in front of him and crossed her arms in front of herself. She winched slightly as three pieces of wood fell on her arms, one right after the other. "Kuroi...Get out of here or at least get in a place where the roof isn't falling... I got your back..." She said between wood pieces falling. Her arms were starting to get blood and bruised. Kuroi nodded and looked around, the closest thing to shelter this place had was the door to the outside. He could easily break through it and leave, but he didn't want to leave Hikari by herself. He knew that whatever his argument was, Hikari wouldn't let him stay. It wasn't even worth the time to ask, for her answer would always be the same. Kuroi told Hikari he had found a place and he ran through the door, his head hitting the wood quite fiercely. He wasn't too badly injured though, nothing a few bandages could help. Hikari then looked up at the falling wood. She had two options, burning herself to get ride of the wood or using all her fire that she could muster eat breath and take out the wood pieces group by group. She liked the first option better. Hikari knew just the spell she could use for a time like this. The spell being called Fire Dragon's Sword Horn. It let the user engulf their entire body in flames and then propels themselves against the opponent, which in this case was the wood, at high speed, hitting them with a powerful headbutt. She wasn't so sure about the whole headbutting thing but everything else seemed perfect.

Hikari, moving away from a group of falling wood pieces, let her body be engulfed in flames. This will probably set this place on fire, or something close to that, but oh well. I think I can work the pay off... She thought as she flew forward, her body not getting any burn marks as she did so. She braced herself as her head, or really the fire above her head, made contact with wood. The wood burned easily and created black smoke. This happened for quite a while as she got rid of the falling wood pieces that were in her way. Soon enough though, the wood had either been burned to ashes or fallen with a loud crash sound on the ground.The owner of this Dojo would not be happy with them, or at least with Luke. The Dojo was covered in ashes, either from the wood or areas the wood had caught on fire. Small patches of the ground were a blazed, but they would soon catch the whole place on fire. That was when Kuroi came back in, carrying a bucket full of water. He emptied it out on a patch of fire and it was quickly extinguished. He then left again, probably to get more water. Hikari wanted to help but she had to continue her fight with Luke, if they were going to continue it. He was standing on some piles of wood, looking all high and mighty. "Didn't expect me to get free of it, huh?" She said as she floated in front of him, her body still engulfed in flames. A smirk played at her lips. "Looks like we both have destructive magic, eh? Wanna continue our fight outside or in here? I'm fine with either." She glanced at her bleeding arms, seeing some pieces of wood stuck in them. Her head hurt too, probably from hitting the wood head on. Even if they didn't hit her head but the fire above her head, it still was too close to say it wasn't from that. And way too close to comfort for her.

(1,744 ;P)
[1,744/1,000 Fire Dragon's Sword Horn learned.]
Back to top Go down
Luke Kitimaru

Luke Kitimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Luke looked at Hikari who was now trapped under. It had completely slipped passed him that the little cat was down there. Luke grunted for a moment as he landed on the ground and his feet were back to regular size. Luke knew that he had just created a mess and he looked around only to see that what he had just done was something a bit to extreme. He had crumpled a dojo to bits. Now thankfully, or hopefully the master or owner of the Dojo wouldn't be here, though even if he was was there something he can really do about it? Luke had no doubts that the two could make a powerful team, well a team enough to kill someone. Luke felt bad for the poor guy, though Scarlet Rose wasn't in any shape to pay. He was broke, and hadn't drawn any missions yet to his guild board, though he had no doubt that he would soon gain loyal members which he could trust. That was one of his biggest goals, to get members who would love him, and be brilliant. To have a family similar to his and protect them. He wanted his family or guild to become strong enough to hold there own and be known greatly in Fiore and feared by every guild. Though for every great guild or empire you needed to start from the ground or start from the bottom of things. All great masters have done it, Blue Pegasus's master, Fairy Tail's master. Fairy Tail's master was a great women he had heard more stories of her then most people, though Markov seemed like a good successor. Luke's Father had had some relations with Guilds and heard all these stories and told him about them when he was on his deathbed, always concentrating on good stuff and remembering the good not the bad.

That was something Luke loved the most about his dad. His dad could crack a joke even in the worse situations. "Gosh I miss him." Luke thought remembering his dad's warm radiant smile. Though something brought his attention street back to Hikari who got out of the wood head first. Her body was wrapped on fire and this is all Luke could think "Oh great, she can wrap herself in fire." Luke thought as he stood there with no Titan on. His arms were greatly strong and he would have to make this way longer then it needed to be. Luke would find a way to get Hikari to simply stay put and not go back to fighting. Obviously he wouldn't make it obvious and would play it off. He was good at it, his mom would ask him what happened to the cookies, and his poker face was always good. His mom would believe him in a matter of seconds. Luke held his straight face at Hikari and looked at her somewhat injured. "Its about time." Luke thought as he saw her few wounds. Usually most people would think Luke was twisted in the mind. Though he wasn't he knew that to experience victory you must experience pain first. It was common knowledge, sure Luke didn't want to hurt Hikari, or it was more Hikari was very agile. Though Luke knew pain was a process in the victory that made victory all the more better.

He was a person who knew this best because he had experience quite a lot of pain in his early life. Watching his little sister be abandon in his own very eyes. Nearly dying cause his mom was using crash during his Titan training. Luke hoped that him and his sister could be a duo so deadly that they would also be feared. He was certain she inherited the destructive powers of there parents. Two destructive people procreate to make two destructive people since the magic is dominant. Though LUke wondered something. He had just came across something that could make his day all the better. Titan helped him grow, he wondered if Titan could help him decrease size. That could come in handy, becoming flat when in a prison and going straight through. Titan could help him decrease size and sneak out, though he obviously would have to not stay in one of those magical chambers. Then he would be pretty much screwed. Luke brought his attention back to Hikari since it was rude to not speak to your opponent. He listened to what she had to say before he even moved from the spot.

"We'll the objective was to make sure you stayed under there and died." Luke said with a completely straight face. He wanted to see her reaction, would she think Luke was an actual assassin and attack on sight, or would she just be a bit curious about why he would want to kill her. Luke didn't want to wait to see how destructive her fires could get due to the fact that he couldn't use Titan so he said "Kidding." It was the first time he had used a joke in a w file and it felt quite good. It even made Luke give a small little smirk at himself. "I guess, though My magic is must more destructive then yours. " He said not wanting to admit her magic was pretty destructive. He had a strong feeling it was something beyond fire magic though he couldn't put his finger quite on it. "So is your cat ok?" Luke wondered remembering that the little creature was under there when the incident had happened. Hopefully he didn't kill it, then it would be a guild war. Though Luke was a one man guild so it would be an unfair match. Though he was sure Titan would make up for it. Luke knew he had to hold the diversion for a bit more. Maybe a few more seconds or minutes depending on what would take longer. If they stayed here they would end up creating a bigger mess and Luke would probably have to run.

"We should take this elsewhere. Though we don't' want to go to public in Era. You never know how the Magical Council will react to us trashing there city. Maybe sending a few Rune Knights and Chairmans after that." That gave Luke a shiver in his spine. He thought about it deeply and knew that it would lead to there death. The death of two guild masters simply because they couldn't control there power in a small region. Luke found that a funny news paper headline though he didn't want it to become true. He looked around for a brief moment to see a good place for them to move there training. Surely the Rune Knights would be coming to the Dojo at this point. Smoke was in the sky and the Dojo was nearly in ashes. Luke knew what was going to happen if they stayed here for the next few minutes. It would be death on a bun. Luke began to walk down the rumbles and piles of wood kicking them and moving them out of the way. "We better get out of here. You know the dojo owner wouldn't find it pleasant to sees smoke coming from the area of his dojo, and the rune knights would come to investigate. we would be better off heading toward a new training spot? Maybe take this a bit far from this place?

Luke asked not even wanting to fight to close to here due to the fact that they would look around the area to tree suspects. and women with multiple marks that come with woods and a guy with his back burnt and right arm burnt wouldn't be so amazing. He looked at the arm a bit to see how bad it was. It wasn't that bad he could still move it though the mark was visible. Lukes Guildmark of scarlet Rose was well on his right back. Luke froze and he ran back to the trembles digging through the wood. He could feel the soreness in his arms and it hurt though he wouldn't let it get to him. Finally after digging for a few seconds Luke found what he was looking for. Usually you would think he was looking for something important but it was far from that. Luke removed a bag from the ground and opened it. He took the white robe out and place it on his body. Luke smiled as he took the backpack and placed it on his back.

Luke began to walk away heading to a new spot to battle. "Lets go, we already wasted enough time here." Luke said. He was walking toward the woods. Not exactly the woods but he had been to Era many times with his parents and they told him that a good place to fight was a plane. The plane was completely empty and never inhabited. The thing was it was like that because no one knew of it except a few people who were lucky enough to get lost and find it. Luke stepped into the spot of the forest with Hikari probably not trailing to far behind. There was no one there but them and he walked into the grassy plain. He looked at the grass, each one as green as the color green, perfectly fertilized and looked as if it was cut daily. There were many flowers there, one with yellow petals and a brown pistil. Luke bent over briefly to stare at the flowers. He still needed to distract her for a bit before he could use Titan again. Luke began to speak "Isn't this flower beautiful?" He said as he looked at the steam and saw it was perfectly supporting the flower.

Though Luke felt bad for all these flowers because this place was about to become a death zone for them. "Hikari may I ask what rank are you?" He said as he cracked his knuckles. He bent down a bit and jumped up from the ground. Sure asking her her rank was a good diversion, though now he was honestly concerned about it. It would explain lot of thing as to why she could kick his ass with not that much damage. Usually if your kicking Luke's ass you probably have a few broken bones. Though this case wasn't for everyone it was for just a few. Luke looked away and saw that the ocean was there too. IT was exactly as he remembered it as a child, it was extremely majestic and looked beautiful. Luke looked at the sea and the water was flowing nearly perfectly. The waves were crashing against the rocks making a peaceful sound.Right now Luke wanted to go for a swim and dance inside of the waves that were making the beautiful sound, though he had to stay focus on Hikari, who knew when she wanted to resume this fight. If she wanted to resume the fight right now he would honestly jump int he ocean even off the cliff.

Sure the ocean was down the cliff and Luke had no magic to brace his fall but he didn't care. He would rather be drowned to death then burnt to death. Though Luke hated the sand that always got on him. Luke kept his white robe on still. If she wanted to continued to battle he would take his sweet pleasant time taking it off. Luke stared at the woods seeing that some animals were staring at the two mages. Maybe curious on how they fought, well at least he had a audience. He could see the bears not wanting to come close,and foxes simply because they could feel the tension right now. Luke looked around and saw deers at the side and then he turned to the left and saw a few bird staring them down. "Looks like we attracted an audience." Luke said as he stared at the animals still trying to hold the diversion. All he needed was a good enough distraction to hold him for a few minutes. He could feel his arms staring to loosen up though he still had the feeling he couldn't use Titan.

2043 words
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Hikari was glad that she hadn't been buried underneath all the wood, that would probably of killed her or knocked her out. She was also glad that Kuroi had made it out okay, plus the tiny, little fires had been put out but him too. Thank goodness everything is okay... Or at least everyone is okay, this Dojo is practically in ruins now... We better scat before the owner, or even worse the Rune Knights, come to investigate. She thought, her eyes darting around the place, looking for any sign of the Rune Knights, or the owner, in the distance or, even worse, close by. She had personally never seen the Rune Knights, and she didn't want to get arrested, or killed, and see them. It just wasn't on her list of things to do in her life. Man we are destructive... We would need to have a fire proof and really strong building to train in... Or we could train outside and risk the chance of a fire... Hikari snapped back into reality from her thoughts as she heard Luke say something, less than pleasant. Kill me? What the h*ll? Is he some sort of assassin or something? Haha, a guild master that has a double life as an assassin. That would be a good cover story... She kept a straight, emotionless face as she started to figure out her answer. "A guild master slash assassin. That would be rather interesting. If you really are here to 'take me out', then I wanna know who asked you." She narrowed her eyes ever so slightly at him, wondering if he really was here to kill her. It didn't seem that way and she never would of thought about it until he mentioned it. She just couldn't believe he would be here to try and kill her. And if he really was here to try and kill her, he was doing a sucky job at it. She shook her head slightly as he said 'kidding'. Not something you joke about, jerk... She knew her thought wasn't right, he wasn't really a jerk for saying that. But it was because his joke hit close to home for her, really close to home.

When she was little, around the young age of seven years old, and knew nothing rare about magic and only little things about mages from stories she secretly read to herself, went under attack by the same people she had wished to be. Her family's mansion had been burned down to the ground, along with some people, right before her very eyes while she was ushered into the forest by her family's guard. Somewhere deep in the forest, her and her guard had been separated. She had wandered for a few days in the forest, more lost than she had been ever before. Not just physically, but mentally too. She wasn't sure if her parents had made it out alive, she wasn't sure who even made it out alive. She sometimes felt that she herself shouldn't have made it out alive when so many other people had probably been killed in the flames. She also found it ironic that she was a Fire Dragon Slayer mage when the people who attacked her family were indeed Fire mages. Maybe it was fate, she sometimes told herself, that her magic was Fire and their magic was Fire. Maybe, she said, she would be the one to bring the fiery justice to the people who killed, or so she thought, her family. The rest of the story is an uphill downhill ride, going from happy to sad to happy again. After she wandered around the forest, eating some bites of bread she had brought with her when she was under attack, and found a cave. In that cave was something she had never expected to see, a dragon. That was how she met Igneel and he helped her with her Fire Dragon Slayer magic, teaching her all he could about it. Then on the seventh month of the year and on the seventh day of that seventh month, Igneel sent her into the town to get some bread, for her to eat. When she had returned though, Igneel was no where in sight. She had scoured the forest all day and all night to find him, but he was not there. But what she did find was an egg the color of the darkest night. She took that egg back to Igneel's cave and kept it warm, wanting it to hatch and reveal the tiny, baby creature that was inside. After some months of incubating, the egg hatched and out came a little black wolf with white wings. She had named him Kuroi Tenshi. After Kuroi hatched and was able to walk/fly without falling, Hikari left the forest and began her life in Hargeon Town again. She never told anyone her last name, unless she absolutely had too, in fear that the Fire mages who attacked her family would come back for her.

Hikari blinked her eyes, trying to fight back the rest of her memory that she so badly wanted to get rid of. She tried to focus on the present time, not the past, and tried to make it seem like she hadn't zoned out for even just a moment. Not much seemed to have happened while she wasn't paying attention, Luke was just starting to say that his magic was more destructive than her own. She scoffed quietly at that, a smirk growing on her face. I doubt it. If anything, ours is about the same. Maybe, just maybe, yours is a little more destructive but not by much. "He's a wolf, not a cat, and he has a name. It's Kuroi." She sharply said as Luke mistakenly said that Kuroi was a cat. She could get why, she had said he was an exceed. But she wasn't quite sure what other type of animal Kuroi could be if he wasn't a type of exceed. He had the wings and he came out of an egg. The only thing different was that he was a wolf, not a cat. "And he's fine, thank you." She narrowed her eyes once again at Luke. She knew he probably hadn't thought about Kuroi being under all the falling wood, but that doesn't change the fact that he could have easily been killed. "You know...if Kuroi had been killed...You would have been in H*ll, literally." Hikari menacingly said, her eyes glaring daggers into him. One thing with her is that she didn't care about herself getting hurt as much as she did the ones she loved and cared for. You kill or even hurt one of them, your life will be in H*ll, literally. She had the fiery, burning flames and could easily bring the fury.

After Hikari had calmed down some and got back to her normal, less threatening self, she nodded her head in agreement with what Luke was saying. "Yes, we should get out of here. I'd rather not die." She shivered slightly at the thought of the Rune Knights finding them here, in the middle of a destroyed Dojo. Even if they are guild masters, she knew they wouldn't hesitate to kill them. She noted the smoke that was rising up to the air and finally remembered she was still on fire. She stopped the fire and landed on the wood, some ashes coming up as she did so. She coughed a little from the ashes and quickly swatted them away from her face, muttering "Gah" a few times as she did so. "A bit far from here? No way, we need to get a lot far away from here. Make sure you leave nothing that proves we were here and let's get outta here." Hikari whistled for Kuroi and he flew to where they were. She got onto his back and waited for Luke, who was rushing back and digging through the piles of wood and ashes to get something. She didn't have much time to wonder what he was getting for he pulled out his backpack. He put on his white robe before he put on his backpack. Then he seemed ready to leave as he started walking. Hikari, on Kuroi's back, flew beside Luke. I wonder where we are going to train now. She thought, following Luke like he was a tour guide and she was a tourist in a new place. She noted they were walking to the woods, though it seemed he wasn't intent on staying there. Past the trees she could see an empty and deserted area of land. She guessed it was a sort of clearing, but she wasn't sure. She hadn't been to Era enough to know of any of its secret or uninhabited places.

Hikari got off of Kuroi's back and ran into the grassy area. She decided to take off her red and black tennis shoes, laying them on the ground as she ran her feet through the lush green grass. It felt so soft against her feet. Then she heard the crashing of waves and saw a cliff, with the ocean just beyond that. Her eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face. "I love the ocean!" She exclaimed, not really caring if Luke thought she was a psycho or not. Before she could run and jump off the cliff, like she had always wanted to do, Luke asked her about a flower, saying it was beautiful and everything. The flower had yellow petals and a brown pistil. "It's pretty. Though I like this one much better." She said, picking up a white flower with light pink tinting its petals and a yellow pistil. She then looked around at all the flowers, many of them different colors and types. I've never seen so many flowers before.. She thought to herself, her gaze sweeping over all the flowers. She had never been in a place with such green, soft grass and so many beautiful flowers before. It was a first for her.

Hikari yet again looked up from her own thoughts as Luke asked her another question. "Hm? My rank...?" She repeated, her head tilting to the side as she thought for just a fraction of a second. She hadn't ever been asked about her rank, so she had to remember what exactly it was again. "Ohhh I'm a D rank mage. Why? What are you?" She turned the question back at him, slightly curious herself as to what his rank was. She was guessing something rather high, because of his Titan magic. She guessed he was a mage between the ranks of E-C. Though she could be totally wrong and he was really a lower ranked mage, she highly doubted that though and would be surprised if it was true. Then a thought came to her and she just had to ask, even if it was completely off. "Hey...Why are you asking random questions? And why isn't your Titan magic activated right now?" As she asked the questions the pieces slowly put themselves together. She stepped closer to Luke, a smirk spreading on her face. "Titan has a cool down, doesn't it? That's why you are stalling." Hikari guessed that he couldn't defend himself with magic at the moment, because his Titan needed a cool down it seemed. So she wondered if he was good at hand to hand combat. "Are you any good fighting without magic? Or are you one of those mages who only focuses on their magic and nothing else? Can you defend yourself if someone pulled a weapon at you while your Titan was cooling down? What if you were surrounded by mages when it happened? What would you do then? Kick their asses or not be strong enough and get captured?" She stopped her interrogating for just a moment so Luke could answer her questions, if he was going to answer them that is. I wonder if I hit a nerve with one of my questions, or maybe said aloud the questions he had always thought about. She had always wanted to be dead on with someone when she was guessing and asking questions or saying things based on her guesses.

The animals are all watching us. I guess they have never seen people before, or at least interacted with them before. Hikari looked from the animals, a small smile replacing her smirk that was on her face just moments before. "Bears, foxes, deers, birds... But no wolves. Sorry Kuroi, looks like there isn't some of your species to play with you. Maybe you could go see the foxes, they seem the friendliest and less scared." She said, her gaze leaving the animals only for a second so she could talk to Kuroi. She always wanted Kuroi to interact and see more wolves, because they were the closest to his species that was here in Fiore, and maybe even on the Earth. Hikari still wasn't sure what type of animal Kuroi was. He was wolf, that much was obvious, but what other animal or species he was was a mystery. He had wings, like a bird and like exceeds, but exceeds are said to be cats. That was why Hikari usually refers to Kuroi as a lupine, wolf, exceed. It may not be true, or right, but she didn't really care.

(2,245 words)
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

All spells approved so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]   Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Page 1 of 1