Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_vote_lcap40%Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_vote_lcap40%Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_vote_lcap20%Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Admiring the flowers! [Open] Vwwppw Admiring the flowers! [Open] 35hl57a Admiring the flowers! [Open] 6531ok Admiring the flowers! [Open] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Admiring the flowers! [Open] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Admiring the flowers! [Open] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Admiring the flowers! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

Admiring the flowers! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Hikari, wearing a red strap-less dress that ended a few inches above her knees and some black high heels, walked down the market streets of Hargeon, her home town. Walking along side her is her best friend, Kuroi the flying wolf. Hikari came to see the Hana Festival, or Flower Festival. Currently she was walking down one of the streets that grew many trees, from Cherry Blossom trees to Magnolia trees. She loved flowers, so the Hana Festival was one of her favorite festivals. Kuroi, which is short for Kuroi Tenshi, looked around, his eyes lighting up at all the new scents and smells he was smelling. Kuroi loved going to festivals, for all the food and attention he got. People always wanted to pet or take pictures of him, since you don't always see a flying wolf.

"Hey Kuroi, wanna go sit by a Cherry Blossom tree?" Hikari asked her companion as they walked through some petals that were falling. They had been walking under a Magnolia tree so some petals had gotten in Hikari's hair and Kuroi's fur. Hikari chuckled quietly and lead Kuroi to a bench sitting under a Cherry Blossom tree. She looked up, a soft smile playing on her lips. The sky was clear, save for a few clouds, and the sun was shining brightly. It was the perfect day for a festival.
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Mercutia sat on a bench, her arms spread eagled to the sides. She smiled, eyes half closed as the flower petals drifted down around her. One landed on her nose and she wrinkled it in an effort to remove it without moving. Trying and failing, she sighed and stood up while swatting the offending petal from her nose. She straightened the wrinkles out of her trench coat and the black mini dress under it. As she looked up she noticed a girl and a flying wolf headed towards her. She gave a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Hikari was enjoying herself very much. Flowers where everywhere, and she loved it. Hikari was too caught up in looking at the flower petals falling that she failed to notice a girl who had given her a small wave. She didn't notice the girl until Kuroi nudged her with his muzzle. Hikari looked over in the direction he was looking at and then finally she noticed the girl. She was wearing a trench coat, which Hikari thought was a little odd since it was pretty hot out today, and she had blonde hair and green eyes. I'm gonna go say hi to her. Hikari thought, deciding to go up and approach someone for a change (she usually let others approach her). Hikari walked over towards the girl, Kuroi walking along side with her.

"Hello." Hikari said once she was by the girl. Kuroi stood by her feet, he was studying the girl. Kuroi was always cautious, no matter what. "Are you...enjoying the festival?"
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Mercutia smiled. "Yep! It's not too rowdy, but it's still fun." She nodded towards the flying dog. "Is he a lupine form of exceed?" She cocked her head expectantly at them both, waiting for either to answer.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Hikari smiled brightly as she said, "Finally! Someone who knows what he is!" She was excitedly happy. No one had ever guessed what Kuroi was! They all thought he was just some wolf who had somehow gained wings. Then Hikari realized something and a look of curiosity fell upon her face. "Wait...How did you know that he was a lupine form of exceed?" Is she a dragon slayer? Possibly but...I doubt it. Maybe she found a book that told her all about the mysterious things of magic, including exceeds and their many forms? That's also possible. Hikari thought, thinking over some possible outcomes as to how this girl knew about the exceeds. She only knew about them because of Kuroi.

Last edited by Hikari on Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:30 pm

"Oh, sorry." Mercutia said sheepishly. "I have sort of a... research power, I guess. I look up anything interesting. Exceeds definitely fall under that category. I've never met one that didn't look like a cat though. Or heard of one for that matter. Odd." She shrugged and held a fist up to Kuroi to see if she was allowed to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm

"Ah." Hikari understandingly said. "So you could like....look up anything you wanted?" She was curious as to how this girl's magic worked. Can she look up people's backgrounds and their history? What if the people who went after me years ago had that magic and used it to find out where I am, so they could attack me? ...That's would suck. Hikari thought, getting a little nervous. But she didn't show it. On the outside she was calm, cool, collected. But on the inside she was nervous. Crazy nervous because she didn't want to ever meet her family's attackers again.

Kuroi sniffed the girl's hand. He was slowly deciding that she wasn't going to harm them, but he was still cautious. Kuroi didn't back away from her hand, but he didn't move closer to it, or its owner. He was keeping at a safe-ish distance.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:23 pm

"It depends." Mercutia shrugged. She withdrew her hand, grinning at Kuroi. She could respect keeping a distance. "I'd have to have your magic signature or it might take months or years to find you. Perhaps never."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:00 pm

"Oh. Well that sounds cool." Hikari happily said. "Are you in a guild or...?" She was indeed a curious person sometimes, but who wouldn't be when meeting someone who could practically look up anything they wanted. That was just badass right there. Kuroi slightly moved his head up and down, in a nodding motion. He was happy that the girl withdrew her hand and respected, or at least knew, that he didn't want to be too close. He swiveled his head around, watching everywhere. Kuroi didn't see anything out of the norm, nor did he smell anything threatening either. It was just a very quiet, peaceful afternoon, or more like night since the sun was setting.

"By the way, I'm Hikari." She said, having forgotten that she didn't know the girl's name. And to find out the girl's name she needed to introduce herself first, for because asking for the other girl's name without saying her own would be impolite and not proper. Even if Hikari hated a lot of her family and their 'traditions' and parties, she still was polite.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Mercutia shook her head with a rueful grin. "Nah, I haven't found a guild that could handle my awesome yet." she held a hand out to shake Hikari's hand. "Name's Mercutia. Nice meeting ya! Now If you'll pardon me, that meat bun stall is calling my name." She nodded to the food stand.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Hikari quietly chuckled at the girl's comment about not finding a guild that could handle her awesomeness. She then introduced herself, saying her name was Mercutia. Cool name. Hikari thought, nodding as Mercutia talked about wanting to go to the meat bun stand. She was not going to be one to hold someone back from food. "Haha then you must by all means follow the calling!" Hikari said, smiling and waving at Mercutia, knowing she would soon be gone. "It was nice meeting you too!"

Kuroi barked his goodbye to Mercutia, fluttering his wings a little as he did so. He was just itching to fly again. So Kuroi flapped his pure, white wings and was slowly lifted up into the air. He began flying toward another part of the festival and Hikari rushed after him. She glanced back at Mercutia before turning back around and running after Kuroi.

[Exit/end for me]
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Mercutia smiled at them gave a small little wave, and went on her way. She shove her hands into her pockets, grinning as she went off for some food.
[Exit/end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiring the flowers! [Open]   Admiring the flowers! [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admiring the flowers! [Open]
Page 1 of 1