Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_vote_lcap40%A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_vote_lcap40%A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_vote_lcap20%A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] Vwwppw A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] 35hl57a A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] 6531ok A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Hoshika looked around with the look of joy in his eyes. There were games everywhere! His favorite thing to do at festivals! He looked to the right and saw a shooting stall. He was even more exited. Hoshika rushed over and slapped the money on the table. "Set me up!" "Whatever you shoot is your prize..." She mumbled. As soon as the worker readied it, Hoshika began to shoot. His eyes caught a glimpse of a giant pillow. He hit it dead on. "Yes!" The worker unenthusiastically plopped it on the table. He grabbed it and began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Lionel strolled through the festival, after consuming enormous amounts of sugar, which made him... odd, his eyes suddenly drawn to a boy with a giant pillow, "Sweet!" he suddenly saw a giant cat plushie among the prizes. Suddenly his eyes lit up "This changes... everything." He sternly dashed over to the table, slammed the money on the table, leaving a mild crack. "Let me take a shot at this." as the worker explained to him how it worked, he payed little heed. He fired wildly, whacking the cat plushie over, cracking the wall and hitting the worker on her foot. She grimaced and groaned to herself, "This job sucks..." and handed him the giant cat plushie, agony in his foot. He grinned triumphantly.

Last edited by Lionel on Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Mercutia brought a hand to her mouth in a wide yawn. She was just about done with the festival, having had her fill of social interaction. That all changed as soon as she saw the over sized pillow in the arms of a boy. It looked warm, it looked comfy, and most importantly- It looked like there was another one. She raced over to the booth and grinned, handing the money over to the worker who was now clutching her foot. She had a feeling it had something to do with the guy now holding a stuffed cat. She picked up the gun and realised... She had no idea how to use it, and she couldn't access archive with something in her hands. She swallowed her sudden apprehension, and not knowing she was left eyed, shot a good eight inches off target. She cursed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Hoshika's attention was drawn from the giant pillow and was aimed towards another boy around his age. He watched him rapidly fire. When he got the giant cat Hoshika let out a simple. "Meh..." Hoshika put aside his jealousey and smiled. "Great Job!" He said extending his hand. Hoshika turned his attention to a girl who ran up, he noticed she was confused. He looked to her. "Need Help there?"
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Lionel pondered, "Why don't you try your other hand? Adjust your stance? Visualise puppies, be calm, or get mad. I guess whatever works, just keep at it!" he smiled, he petted his cat, "Imma call you, Joey, Wait... Billy... no... Gonzalo... Ketchup? No... Ricardo.... no... Sir Fluffypants! Yeah!" he smiled at patted his newfound inanimate companion, meaninglessly dubbed "Mr. Fluffypants."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Mercutia glanced at them, and once she judged them benign she smiled. "Thanks for the tips." She directed at the boy with the cat. Then, "Why Sir Fluffypants? I think he looks more like a Misofolies."
Towards the other she said, "Um, yeah. How do I hold this?" She gestured at the gun, sure that she was holding it wrong the first time.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:37 pm

[SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT!]

Hoshika smiled and took a step towards the girl, out of no where. He put his hand around her helping her point the gun.
"Just hold it like this..." Hoshika blushed a little then looked to the girl. He smiled, then laughed. What am i doing?
Hoshika nodded to her gesturing to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:28 am

(I take great joy in this. Also, Jaycey, he is touching your trenchcoat the way I see it.)

Lionel suddenly noticed something, when he compared him with the girl, he was quite... short. He pondered, what if he was a midget? That could mean he was really old, and then that means that he might be a pedophile, and that means that she was his target. He shook his head, no, he would be too short to overpower her. But then again, what if he had some kind of pedophile magic? Wait, how old was the girl? If she was old enough, that means he would not be a pedophile, and so he would just be a creepy old man, WAIT... what if SHE was a midget too? Just not a short one? Huh... so what if they guy midget pedophile thought that the woman not short woman was a kid? Would he be a pedophile? Well, pedophile is a lifestyle choice, he was not too sure. So, what about the magic? Did the guy midget pedophile have magic? Lionel suddenly yelled out at the boy "Where did you learn your pedophile magic! Midget Boy!"
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Mercutia's eyes flashed and she jerked away. "Please, don't touch my coat, or me for that matter. When the other guy yelled out his accusation, her eyes narrowed. 'Great, a pervert and a weirdo. Lucky me.' She felt a headache coming on. Mercutia sighed and brought up Archive. She needed to do a background check apparently. Why had she started the conversation? Why?
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:34 pm

((Can I join in or would that be overcrowding? And just to make this not spam, I'll add the post and then delete it if you guys don't want another person in this topic.))

Hikari glanced down from her perch on a nearby tree branch when she heard someone, a guy, yell. What the H*ll is going on? She thought, having only heard a fragment of what the guy had yelled. Pedophile magic? Is there even such a thing? She then began to ponder on that thought. What if there really was such a crazy thing as pedophile magic? Surely someone wouldn't be so creepy as to make such a magic, right? And if someone was creepy enough to do so, well they should just be avoided. No good having a creeper around. Hm...I may just stay here, perched on my tree branch and away from harm's way, and study how this goes. That girl seemed fond of her trench coat, always a good thing to take note of, and that guy who yelled seems to like cats. Hikari decided to stay quiet and watch the three to see what would happen next, anticipating every second. Kuroi, her lupine exceed, sat perched on another tree branch that was nest to hers. His black fur blended in well with the night, but his pure white wings stood out in the dark night.

Last edited by Hikari on Wed May 09, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:07 am

Hoshika pulled back and laughed. "I'm just teasing you!" He looked over to the boy with the cat and game him a look. It wasn't a glare, or anything like that. It was a What the H*ll? kind of look. A chill went down Hoshika's spine, this meant one thing. Someone was watching him. He jolted himself around and saw a girl behind a tree watching them. She was beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, red clothes. Hoshika just simply smiled.

[ORDER: Keegan, Lionel, Mercutia, Hikari.]

Last edited by Hoshika on Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:18 am

Lionel stretched, so why is someone being a pedo from that tree? It is like a pedo triangle. Huh, he realised he was acting... abnormal, irrational. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a couple of glucose pills, tipping them in his mouth and swallowing them down, better. His sense of smell and hearing came back with his intelligence, the joys of sugar. He smelled exceed... wolf... wait... dragon? That cannot be right... if this girl smrlled of exceed and dragon, he heard... panting. That would be the wolf? So they had a wolf and an exceed, but odd... he only heard two people breathing from that tree. He considered the possibilities... a dead exceed? Possible, then... the dragon? Fire, by the slight tinge of a burnt scent. A fire dragon slayer and a... what about a wolf exceed? The cat smell was lackink anyway, made sense. What fire dragon? Igneel made sense, he had habits of adopting children. He took a shot at it, he yelled at the tree "Come out here! Fire dragon slayer, and bring the exceed!"
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Mercutia typed rapidly as the glowing keys appeared underneath her fingers. She glanced at the boys and saw they both had guild stamps. Well, that just made her job a whole lot easier. She analysed the signature that their magic gave off and had her result on the wierdo within moments. There weren't many lightning dragon slayers after all. Her eyes widened at that. Meeting two dragon slayers in a day wasn't luck or coincidence. Something had to be up. The pervert was harder. He seemed to be a celestial mage and those were fairly common. She closed the search on his magic and isolated his keys instead. She waited a few moments as his face filled one of the screens. She closed it, spinning around with a delighted grin, high off the rush that finding something new always gave her.
She pointed at the blonde. "Lionel Shinsuke, also known as Lio, heir to the Shinsuke fortune by adoption and Guild Master of Neru. A certified genius, but has no people skills whatsoever, probably why you proclaimed someone a pedo- even though he's younger than me. I wouldn't expect you to be bothered with a festival...M'lord. " She bowed and stuck her tongue out at him, winking to show she was teasing.
Next, she pointed to the smaller boy. "Hoshika Haruhi Sasayaki, fourteen, runaway and a celestial mage. I love runaways, they're always so much fun to,well, run with. Lots of interesting skeletons in your closet, but I make it a habit not to read too deep into strangers files unless they're my enemies. In any case, not a pervert, unless you count certain comics he hides under his bed, Lionel."
Finally, the girl in the tree. Her smile brightened even more. "And my oldest new friend! Hikari! Come down please! Lionel will continue to assume you're a pedo otherwise." She looked at them all with bright eyes. "Very interesting, she is." She clasped her hands behind her back and waited for the inevitable insults and angry remarks. "Okay, I'm done. You can tell me to piss off, or go to H*ll, or whatever you like now."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Hikari looked from person to person, having to catch up with who was speaking. It went from the boy who was called a pedo, to the blonde haired boy who had called the other boy a pedo, and lastly, to the girl with the trench coat that she had met earlier. Hikari looked over at Kuroi and they both gave a slight nod. She jumped down from her perch upon the tree branch, Kuroi did like wise, and landed swiftly on her feet. It wasn't that high of a drop, just a foot or two, if Hikari even got the measurements right. She sucked when it came to giving estimated measurements, or estimated anything. Other than money. Hikari was good with money. Kuroi had landed gracefully on his paws, having used his wings to gently lift him to the ground. Oh how he loved using his wings.

Hikari stepped forward, so that she was a little closer to the group, but yet at the same time she wasn't too close to them. She was adorning a blue kimono with pink cherry blossoms on it as the design. It was a little too big for her though, since she was so short, and so it covered past her finger-tips. She was also wearing black running shoes, which threw off her outfit. In her hair, which was down, was a red ribbon. It was tied around a clump, or group, or her hair strands.

Kuroi had his muzzle held slightly higher than normal, he was sniffing the air and smelling their scents. Hikari narrowed her eyes at the blonde boy who had openly yelled what her magic was. "Could you yell any louder? Because I don't think the people in Era heard you!" She sarcastically said. She could tell he himself was a dragon slayer because he smelt of lighting burning something, though it was faint and hard to pick up on. Hikari had actually had to look at Kuroi to make sure she was correct. She glanced at the girl who knew her name, and was the one she had seen earlier by the bench. 'Hello. I'm guessing you have an informative type of magic, seeing as you just found out all that information about all of us...er well them really?" She didn't really know what kind of magic it was. All she knew was that that girl typed on a 'keyboard' and got all this information about them. Hikari then looked at the brown haired boy, who had been silent. He was smiling at her. "Hello. As you have heard, I am Hikari." Kuroi stood by Hikari's legs, his eyes going from person to person. He was on high alert at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:10 am

Hoshika watched as Mercutia typed on a keyboard. It was weird, he had never seen such a thing. Could it be some weird new magic? He just stood there confused. She somehow knew what type pf magic they were. When she began to talk about them. Hoshika turned his head. "Pfft..." He watched at the blonde girl approached. He waved. "I'm Hoshika."
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:56 pm

As Mercutia spoke, Lionel nodded in approval, "Impressive, what guild are you from? Neru could do with an intelligent person like you, we have a alchemy laboratory and a highly expansive library, which I take great pride in." he stretched.
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Mercutia's eyes widened. She hadn't been expecting this. "Are you pulling my leg? I found out stuff about you, things people should not know, and you invite me to join your guild?" She shook her head. People got angry. They always got angry when she did that. Why didn't he? She was itching to find out. She had to know, and it didn't seem like archive would have the answer this time. "In any case," she said slowly, "I haven't joined a guild as of yet, and anything with a library and a laboratory sounds almost too perfect. If you'll have me I'm in. How many chemicals and books are we talking?" Her eyes glittered at the prospect of the future experiments and figuring out this guild with its strange master.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:27 pm

"Nice to meet ya Hoshika." Hikari said, bowing her head slightly. She wasn't so used to formal, or even informal, ways of showing that she was happy to meet someone so she just normally dipped her head down into a bow. Hoshika, Lionel, and mystery girl. Great combo. She thought, mentally chuckling. She thought those people would be interesting to talk to, seeing as one was called a pedo, another had a crazy imagination, and the third could look up anything they wanted. "So uh...you good at shooting?" Hikari asked, gesturing to the game the three had just gotten done playing. She still wasn't used to starting up conversations. So she just asked randomly obvious, or stupid, questions most of the time. Hikari, while waiting for Hoshika to reply, heard the mystery girl talk about a guild. Oh that reminds me! I need to go to Magnolia Town to visit Fairy Tail! She had completely forgotten that she was on a 'mission' to join the Fairy Tail guild. I wonder if any of them know about joining Fairy Tail... I'll ask about it.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:50 am

Hoshika laughed. "Nope. I suck! I just get lucky sometimes." He turned his attention to Lionel who was inviting Mercutia to his guild. Hoshika recklessly blurted out. "But of course. If you would like to join Fairy Tail, once the greatest guild in the world wouldn't be bad. But, you could join some rinky dink little guild. Your choice." Hoshika wrapped his arms around each other not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Lionel was chuffed, but after that comment from Hoshika, he got pretty pissed, and the mind of a immature genius is... prone to react. He flicked his hand towards his knife sheathe, staring Hoshike down "Mind rephrasing that... it would not be wise to insult the guild of which the master is standing right before your eyes, and can hear you clearly."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:30 am

"Umm, did anyone else feel the dramatic tension and testosterone levels raise about thirty percent just now? Because I did." Mercutia laughed awkwardly, trying to break the tension. She racked her brain for a solution. "Umm, maybe Hikari wants to join a guild too? She's a dragon slayer too, so if she joined Fairy Tail it would kind of even you guys out right? Because Honestly Hoshika, it sounds like a great guild, but a library is pretty tempting." She hoped desperately that Hikari wouldn't kill her for sacrificing her to the guild Mage.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm

"Uh....Guys? There's no need to fight?" Hikari said, though it sounded way more like a question than a statement. She wasn't sure how to stop them from fighting. It would be very troublesome, she had decided, if they had gotten in a fight. And it would ruin, or at least mess up, the peacefulness of the festival. Which would not be good, at all. "I could just go with Fairy Tail and she could go with you. I mean, if would be fair right? A Dragon Slayer for both guilds seems pretty good." That girl but be able to read minds or something because hello! Fairy Tail, yes! How lucky am I to have found someone from Fairy Tail? Pretty dang lucky! Now I just gotta play it cool. She thought, inwardly smiling. She might just have the chance to join one of the guild's that she had been planning on joining. It was the only one she really wanted to join, but there were a few others that seemed okay to join.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Hoshika crosses his arms and tilted his head to the side. "Fine. Hikari is a dragon slayer anyways. Go ahead and take her." Hoshika walked towards Hikari with his back facing them. Lionel kind of ticked him off. Hoshika put his arm around Hikari and began to walk off. "Watch out, cause the Neru guild is gonna regret ever having you."

[Sorry, Writers Block. o.o]
Back to top Go down
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Lionel yelled out in anger "Is that a threat!? Get back here! Wimp! Coward! Don't run away from a battle, chump." he shook his head and turned to the girl, calmed, "Anyway, feel like coming to get settled into the guild?" he smiled brightly, a person of intelligence, a good start for a good guild, she could be the head of research, heck, maybe she could help me get rid of the heaps of paperwork stacking up on my desk in my study.

(I figure we should end it now.)
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Mercutia smiled back at Lionel. "I'd love to." Then she glared at Hoshika. He was treating Hikari and her as if they were things to be bought and sold. That wasn't going to fly with her. Best to keep him on his toes, she decided. She walked up to the boy and whispered in his ear, "Be careful. The big bad secrets in your closet have fangs, and their bite is drawing nearer with every step. Now is not the time to make enemies." She drew back up to her full height and let a grin mask her features. "It's been great meeting you all!" She chirped. She held out a hand towards Hikari. "Take care of yourself girl! I hope to see you around!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next