Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_vote_lcap40%Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_vote_lcap40%Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_vote_lcap20%Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] Vwwppw Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] 35hl57a Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] 6531ok Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE]   Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Lionel winced, as the punch that his training assistant hit home; Lionel's chest. This spell had better freaking work pretty damned soon, he was getting tired of being pounded on, very very tired of it, as any normal person usually would. The problem was simple, lightning was a volitile thing, hard to control, hard to use, so, in turn, so was thunder. He attempted once more, he seemed to have got the shape properly so it would be most effective, but not the speed of the soundwaves of the thunder, and he had to incorporate the aspect of lightning into it, so lightning would be blasted towards the zone of impact, this was the hardest spell he had attempted to learn so far, he kind of, in a way, enjoyed the challenge, but was more frustrated than anything, mostly by getting punched in the gut so freaking much. It was hardly enjoyable training to have to endure. He spoke "Hit me again, on the count of three. One... two..." on the count of three, he pulsed lightning into his heart, then utilised his own heartbeat to send out a soundwave of thunder around him, and then concentrated to hold it in place. The punch was slowed a little, but in the end it still hit home, Lionel winced, damn, that hurt. The process was repated over and over, occasionally he put too much power out at once, it flew everywhere as it could not be controlled at all, and dissipated at it got stretched out too much all in an instant. He got in to the correct position and began to channel lightning through his veins, electrifying his bloodstream, as per usual, channeling his concentration. Aside from the minor amount of contact in the straight Lionel had just received, it hurt like H*ll, he did NOT want to be hit again, not like he had much of a choice, give up, which was never going to happen at all, keep getting hit, which hurt a ton, or finally, get this DAMN spell to work! He was frustrated, he called out "Give me a second!" he ran over to a training dummy. He grabbed the training dummy and flipped it over his head, smashing against the floor, punching it wildly as he dived on it, he smashed a particularly hard hit which left some splinters in his hand, in some areas there was even a little sawdust, now that was a way to handle your frustration and anger. He strolled back to his training partner, "Shall we continue? Hit me again." Lionel felt lightning pulse through his veins and to his heart as he had earlier, he pumped the thunder out, but this time, as the sound energy was about to dissipate, he sent a spark of lightning through it to maintain the shape, along with more thunder to maintain its power. The punch hit the barrier, went a little bit through, and was thrown back, a sickening crack was heard, that must hurt like H*ll after all, revenge, in a way for the amount of times Lionel got punched in the gut. Lionel came up with a way to improve it though, something that would make it much more effective. He called over another person to train with, whispered to him to throw several knives at him, and then the person departed for a while. After a while they came back, carrying a set of three throwing knives. The person threw them all in turn, onlookers gasped. Lionel let lightning flow through his veins to his heart as he normally did, and pulsed out the thunder, and then used the same tactic he had used last time, to keep it in check. The knives were driven off the side, Lionel shot lightning out using the thunder to make it more accurate. Hitting the knife thrower, throwing him off his feet. The crowd of onlookers stared in shock, a few realised what had happened, and Lionel ran out of there all the way back to his apartment, "Well... that was quite fun? Wasn't it?" he mumbled to his bed as he flopped onto it. A new spell to add to his collection, that was good, damn, he hated training. For the guild Lionel, for the guild.

[715/700]
Back to top Go down

Training For Thunder Distortion [DONE]
Page 1 of 1