Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_vote_lcap40%Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_vote_lcap40%Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_vote_lcap20%Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] Vwwppw Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] 35hl57a Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] 6531ok Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE]   Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 am

Lionel swung his fist at the training dummy, there was plenty of splinters inside his hands, around his knuckles. He flopped onto the ground, leaning against the stump of wood that was once a pristine training dummy, until he began to train with it, it was soon reduced to a stump of beaten and splintered wood. He pulled himself back on to his feet and raised his foot in the air, bringing it down on top of the stump, by concentrating the lightning in his veins into his leg muscles and feet, he was able to hit hard and barely get damaged. The stump split in two and the resulting shockwave split the floor of the dojo around him, the owners of this place had learned to really hate foxhound, considering they broke everything they touched eventually. Lionel sighed and tediously went and fetch an old and worn toolbox from the utility room of the dojo. He moved the target out of the way. Lionel then proceeded to put on an old leather toolbelt, complete with a hammer and a box or two of nails. He fetched some lumber in the form of some planks, and proceeded sawing them down into size, but not before taking an informed guess on the measurements, he took note that he should make them a little too big, he could cut them down easier than he could get a new plank. He took the claw hammer and hooked the back of it, the claw end, into the floorboards and gave it a yank. The cracked and splintered floorboards soon gave way. He pulled them up and out of the floor. He began to attempt to fit in the newly fabricated floorboards into the gap, he sighed in relief as he discovered they were too big, good, he could easily cut them into size. He did so efficently with the saw, and then proceeded to reattempt this, still a little too large to fit in easily. He sawed them down a little bit. They were a millimeter too small this time, he would have to make due, he had a theory that might work. He gathered up all the sawdust he had created. He found some glue and some wood adhesive. He got a small bucket and poured the glue and wood adhesive in it, he fetched some water and dashed back, adding it in. He stirred the mixture, it needed to have less consistency, he added a little bit more of water, he poured in the sawdust, the sawdust quickly soaked up this concoction of water, wood adhesive and glue. He now had a bunch of pasty sawdust. He now held up one of the planks and put some of this sawdust on one side of the plank, with around a millimeter of the stuff on the side, he covered the other sides, he did the same with the other planks. He then made small notches in the pre-exising floorboards, and slotted in the planks easily, and held them in place until they stuck. The paste blended in quite well. Fine craftsmanship, if he were to say so himself. Lionel stretched and took the stump outside the dojo. He then proceeded to return the toolbox, belt, and leftover materials to the workshed. He went back into the dojo, and left some money on the counter to pay for the cost of replacing the training dummy. He took the training dummy that was now a singed and splintered stump and held it on his shoulder. Lionel then proceeded to jog at a mildly rapid pace all the way back to his guild. When he arrived, he opened the large doors, stepped inside and closed them behind him. He brought it up the stairs and into his study, he set out a sheet of cloth on the floor and set it on top. He took his tanto out of its concealed sheathe and sat down next to the stump, he began to carve away at the sides of the stump. He tirelessly with concentrated effort shaved off strips of wood. He had worked for an hour or two and stood up and stretched, and then yawned. Lionel had a smug grin on his face when he looked at what he had produced. It was a well carved wooden fox, it was around the size of Lionel's head, possibly a tiny bit larger, but not a lot larger. He smiled happily and put it on his desk.[750/750]

(Typed on my phone while I was camping and in the car on the way and to the campsite.)
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE]   Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 am

Approved o.o
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net

Lionel's Power Training and Carving [DONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter into the World of Magic :: Fiore :: Shirotsume Town :: Dojo-
Jump to: