Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_vote_lcap40%Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_vote_lcap40%Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_vote_lcap20%Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Power Training 3/~ [Done] Vwwppw Power Training 3/~ [Done] 35hl57a Power Training 3/~ [Done] 6531ok Power Training 3/~ [Done] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Power Training 3/~ [Done] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Power Training 3/~ [Done] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Power Training 3/~ [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

Power Training 3/~ [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Power Training 3/~ [Done]   Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Hikari, after her little incident with those two men, decided she needed to become even stronger than she is now. She also knew that she needed to become quicker so that she could dodge attacks better. She didn't want to get stabbed again. Hikari walked up the steps to the Dojo, this being her second time there, and slowly crept into the Dojo. Kuroi walked in with her, his eyes scanning the room for any sign of someone else being there. She scanned the room once before deciding that it was clear. She didn't like training with other people around, she liked to just train alone. And by alone she meant with no other person, just Kuroi with her. Hikari set down her bag, which had some things to help her train in it, before she darted off. She was starting off her training by running. If she was going to get more stamina and get faster, she needed to train for it. This was how she was going to train for it.

Kuroi stayed back, watching her run and sprint around the Dojo. He wondered if he should also go run with her, since he needed to get more powerful as well. He waited for her to pass him before he sprinted after her, running right beside her as the did their laps. How many laps she was going to do, he didn't know and he didn't care. All he cared about was getting stronger and faster. Kuroi decided that he too would start doing the power training, he didn't want Hikari to get ahead of him now did he?

Hikari was on her twentieth lap when she had to take a break, her lungs ready to burst out of her chest if she didn't. "Wow. I really...need to...work on...that..." She said to herself in between breaths as she clutched her chest to try to slow her heart down, even if just a little bit. She had never run that much before in her life, so her lungs felt like they were on fire. Kuroi panted a little but otherwise he seemed perfectly fine. "How...do you...do that...?" Kuroi shrugged his shoulders, not sure how he could still breath almost perfectly fine. She sighed and leaned against the wall, her heart pounding a little bit slower. After about five minutes of resting, her heart had finally slowed down and was at its regular beating rate. She got up from the wall, trying to decide what she would do next. Hm... She thought, her pointer finger resting on her chin.

"I know!" Hikari said, snapping her fingers together as she did so. "I'll do exercises first, to get my body warmed up, then I'll get out a dummy ad start punching and kicking it." She explained her plan to Kuroi, who nodded his head as she talked. She got on the ground and started doing pushes ups. She got to thirty push ups before she needed to take a break and rest her arms. Then, after she got finished with her break, she did another thirty push ups before taking a break. She continued to do 30 reps of push ups then a break until she got to one thousand.

Hikari rolled onto her back, making sure not to hit her head, and started doing sits up and crunches. She did ten sit ups and ten crunches before she took a break then she started them back up again. This continued until she reached one thousand for both crunches and sit ups. Hikari then laid on the ground, her muscles hurting a little from all the exercises that she did. "Uh, I can't believe my muscles are already hurting." She said, sighing to herself. She couldn't believe her body was already hurting. She couldn't be that out of shape, could she? She just worked out not that long ago! "Maybe its because of the stitches?"

"Possibly." Kuroi said, not really sure himself as to why that happened. "Maybe your body still needs to rest a little from the stab? Or maybe it just hasn't fully gotten healed from it? These things do take time, not just a month." He shook his head as if telling a young kid no. He didn't want Hikari to be mad but he knew it was the truth. Hikari sighed, a sigh which was both annoyed and exhausted. She hated that her body was too sore to do anything and that it hurt this early in her training, especially when before she could do this training for nights in a row and still feel okay. Then again, this might be the perfect time for her to go over ways to get new members. So far, no one has joined Fairy Tail, which was discouraging to her. She already felt like a bad guild master for losing to one, not five not ten but one, guy. She could have easily beaten him if she were stronger and more powerful. That was what she thought and kept thinking every time she thought of the fight or looked at her wound and cut. She couldn't really escape it. Hence why she was already out training again when she should be resting and relaxing.

Hikari slowly got up, her muscles aching as she got up. She felt sore to the bone, literally, and just wanted to sleep. But she knew that was not an option. She still had a tournament to go to, so she needed to get even stronger for it. Her determination to become stronger was out weighting her pain. I don't need to stop, it's just in my mind. My body can take more than this. She thought as she got up, going to her bag and getting wrap for her fists. She wrapped her fists before she walked over to the closet and took out a target. She placed the target in front of her and began punching it. She put all of the strength she could muster up into her punches, trying to actually do some damage to the target dummy. She kept punching it, her fists hitting hard against the rough surface of the target. Sweat slowly started forming on her forehead. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand. She panted ever so slightly from all the punching she had been doing. "Just..a few more..." She said to herself, her hands going back in front of her as she got into a fight stance. She wasn't going to give up yet.

Hikari punched the target a few more times before her fists hurt to much for her to continue without breaking something. She then turned to her feet. Hikari started kicking the target, which by now was beaten and torn a little. It was just a little of what she wanted to do. Her wish is to be able to break the target in half with either a punch or a kick and send it flying across the room. But she still had a long, long way to go before she could do that. She had to at least be able to do damage first. Hikari continued to kick the target, her feet not as swore as her fists were. She used all of her strength and weight, which wasn't much, into all of her kicks. She really wanted to get stronger.

Soon enough though, Hikari's feet also started to hurt. She took a step back and fell on the ground, landing on her butt. She winced in pain and groaned. "Ow..." She muttered as she laid back. She really didn't think she could continue on with her training, her body ached just too much. "I think I will just go home Kuroi. My body seriously needs to rest." She sat up, a grimace on her face, and reached forward to grab her bag. She unwrapped her fists and put the wrap in her bag before she closed her bag, putting in on her shoulder. She then slowly got up and walked over to Kuroi. She climbed onto his back, her head resting on his neck, and waited for him to leave. Kuroi flapped his wings softly, them beating in the air and causing wind to hit Hikari's face. He walked by the light switch, Hikari reaching out and turning off the light, and walked out the door. He slowly flew, passing by trees, buildings, and streams. He tried to flap his wings softly, as to not hurt Hikari anymore than she already is. Hikari closed her eyes and could feel herself drift into unconsciousness on Kuroi's back, her exhaustion slowly getting the best of her.

It took about ten or so minutes for Kuroi to gently fly back to their new home, which was inside the Fairy Tail guild building. The guild master's room was in the guild itself, not in one of the buildings that the guild rented, or had, for its members. Kuroi stood by the door, nuzzling the almost asleep Hikari to get her keys out of her bag and unlock the door. After she unlocked the door and then relocked it, she put the keys back into her bag. Kuroi flew up to the top floor and into their room. He gently laid Hikari on her bed, making sure not to wake her, and laid down beside her on the bed. He listened for any sounds of someone being in the guild before he fell asleep.

[1593/1500]
[20 Power Obtained]
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

Power Training 3/~ [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Training 3/~ [Done]   Power Training 3/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net

Power Training 3/~ [Done]
Page 1 of 1