Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_vote_lcap40%Is that strange? [Aessa] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_vote_lcap40%Is that strange? [Aessa] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_vote_lcap20%Is that strange? [Aessa] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Is that strange? [Aessa] Vwwppw Is that strange? [Aessa] 35hl57a Is that strange? [Aessa] 6531ok Is that strange? [Aessa] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Is that strange? [Aessa] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Is that strange? [Aessa] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Is that strange? [Aessa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

Is that strange? [Aessa] Empty
PostSubject: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Hoshika yawned, he had been in the treetop of a single tree at the port for an hour. He has been drawing a girl that fell asleep on the port for a while now. "Almost done..." He said shading in the last part. "Perfect! It's done." Hoshika shut his sketch book and sat their for a moment. Will she ever wake up...? He thought.
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Aessa was sleeping.... Peacefully? Not so much. She had a feeling someone was watching her, even in her sleep, she could feel that. But she was tired and couldn't wake up when she first started to feel that way. However, now, she had gotten a good rest. Her eyes slowly opened, one yellow like lightning and the other blue like lapis lazuli, and her hair, white like snow. First she felt the area around her, then realized where she was. The port...What was I doing?, she asked herself, not able to find her reason. Aessa looked around to see a boy in a tree. Was he there this whole time...?, she thought, her mind not completely awake.

"Hey, isn't it dangerous to climb trees?", Aessa asked, ignoring the fact that he was probably watching her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:59 pm

As soon as she woke up, Hoshika panicked. "Crap!" He mumbled. He grabbed his bag and sketch book and began to jump off when she spoke. "Uh.. Yeah! I better be more careful." Hoshika jumped off the branch and started to walk away. When he noticed that his sketch book he was holding, he was holding behind his back. The girl could now see it.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Aessa grabbed his hand after looking at the picture. "Why such a hurry?," she said, looking at the sketchbook. "That's really good. My old master use to draw for me." Aessa smiled at the boy. "I'm Aessa Elvenred," she said, "Who're you? If you don't mind telling me your name. I haven't met someone in a while... And...." Aessa said, gasping. "I totally didn't say master, okay? I meant my father.." She let go of his hand and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Hoshika blushes when she grabbed his hand. W-What the? He thought. Hoshika turned back to the girl. "You saw it... Look, i'm sorry! Really! I am!" He yelled embarrassed. Haven't meet anyone... yeah, i know the feeling. Hoshika moved the hair out of his face. "Master?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm

"I meant my father....Really...,", Aessa said, quietly, still looking away. This is really bad...What if there's a Celestial Mage nearby? I don't know if I want another contract, yet..., she thought. "So, anyways, it's okay. I'm glad that someone would draw me...", Aessa said, slightly blushing. She tried to change the subject. "Do you mind if I look at your other drawings?", Aessa said, once more smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Hoshika thought for a moment. Is she a... Nah! Hoshika put the sketch pad in his bag. But if she is... then... No! Even if she was i can't just ask! Hoshika hit himself on his head. "Uh... Bug." He said sighing at himself. "You... don't mind? Uh, Sure." He pulled out his sketch pad and gave it to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Aessa grabbed the sketch pad and went through the sketches. "These really are better than Master's...", she muttered to herself, very quietly. "Where did you learn? Surely you didn't teach yourself to draw this good..."

"Are you a mage? Can't really think of other people who'd climb trees for no reason.", Aessa said looking at Hoshika, smiling as she gave his sketch pad back.

(My post is longer LOL)
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Hoshika looked at her as she looked through the drawing he had made over a long period of time.
"I don't know. I just started to draw one day, i guess." He laughed at himself. "I know that sounds really dumb..." When Aessa handed it back he took a moment before taking it. Yeah... i guess she's right. Hoshika thought. "Yeah, I'm a Celestial Mage. Are y- He stopped himself.You cant just ask her!
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:49 pm

"It's not weird! I think it's kinda cool. There's only been one thing I've loved doing since I was little, and it was pretty weird. I don't do it anymore, though, I just mainly travel around and survive..", Aessa said, sighing.

Aessa jumped back for a moment and nearly tripped over her own foot. She ignored what she had just done and continued smiling at him innocently. "Am I what? I can use magic too, if that's what you were going to ask. It doesn't matter if it's a weird question, just ask me!", Aessa said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Hoshika scratched his head as an anime style sweat drop when down the side of his face. "You... Ok? Hoshika stepped towards her and put his hand out. Come on..." Hoshika sighed. Should i... ask her? Well... i do need another celestial spirit. I might as well ask... Hoshika opened his lips then bit down right before he spoke. "So Aessa..." He forced himself to say. "Are you a... celestial spirit? Hoshika looked down to his feet, feeling ashamed at how selfish he was being.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Aessa sighed and looked away. "I guess there's no hiding it from you, huh? Yeah, I'm a celestial spirit. My old Master was like a father to me... He was old, and died of old age.", she said, her voice shaking. "My eyes...Do they not scare you? They scare most people I meet...", Aessa said, smiling softly. This sure went well... What am I going to do now that he knows? Should I have told him..?

Aessa looked at the sky, smiling. I love the sky...
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Hoshika's eyes opened at her response. "You are?! Really? That gr- I mean..." Hoshika sighed. Stupid... He thought. Hoshika looked closely in to her eyes. "Scare? They are actually... really pretty eyes. I mean- Uh. They aren't scary!" He blurted out. Hoshika reached to his side and grabbed the ring his key was on and held it out. "This is my key, Gemini." He said trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:17 pm

((Too lazy to use colors bleh))
Aessa blushed when he looked so deep into her eyes, but then laughed. "It's okay.", she said smiling again. "A golden key, huh? You're pretty lucky. I'm just a silver.", Aessa continued quietly. "You see, when I was younger I would take peeks into this world, and the other spirits would make fun of me. Then an old man found my key and we made a contract. I stay here during the day and rest in the Stellar World at night.." She sighed. "Strange, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm

(To lazy for decent post... xD)
Hoshika put his golden key in his pocket. "Really? You seem like a golden key to me." He looked at her as she explained what she did. Weird? What? "Thats not weird... i actually think that is really cool you like to visit this world." Hoshika said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 pm

"Golden keys are Zodiac keys. I'm not a zodiac spirit, but I guess I'm one of the stronger spirits? I'm basically like another mage at your side, I guess." Aessa said, smiling back at Hoshika. "Apparently it is weird. I didn't have many friends, but now that I'm here I really like it. Especially the sky. I really love the sunsets here..."
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:51 pm

[Short Post Is Short]

Hoshika nodded. "Yeah. But a spirit should not be judged by its key. But by its heart." Hoshika laughed and scratched his head. "Look at me rambling..." He looked up at the sunset and smiled. It really is beatiful...
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 pm

"If only other people thought that too," Aessa said, laughing at herself. "You may just be nicer than my old Master." Aessa continued, smiling at Hoshika. "I wonder how good my heart is, then."

She looked at the sky and stopped smiling. "The thing I don't like about sunsets is that it reminds me of the time me and my Master...said 'goodbye' to each other." Aessa soon began smiling again, though, as if she had forgotten about what she had just said.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Hoshika slowly gulped. Man... This is a little awkward. Does she not notice that? He wondered.
"I'm sure he was a great ma- i mean father." Hoshika awkwardly shifted his stance. "So... Um..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm

"Ah~," Aessa said, looking at Hoshika. "I'm sorry, I must be making things hard on you. You can call him my Master. I'm pretty much a 'free' spirit now." She said, sitting on the ground while twirling a lock of her hair. "My mind wanders a lot, I guess.", Aessa mumbled, after picking a flower and looking at it with nearly shining eyes. "Also, you never told me your name, I don't know what to call you...," She continued, smiling up at him, "Unless you want me to give you a nickname or something."
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Hoshika sighed. "N-No! Your not making things hard. And... i don't wanna make you think about it. It makes you sad right?" Hoshika slammed his hand to his mouth. What the heck! Shut up idiot!" he mentally yelled at himself. "I'm Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm

"N-No! It's okay! I'm fine now. I don't mind.", Aessa mumbled just loud for him to hear as her face turned bright red. "W-Well...want to go somewhere?", she asked, trying to change the subject. Does he feel bad for me, or something?, she asked herself in her mind. "Also... I still need your name..", Aessa said, pulling herself off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 am

Hoshika mentally face palmed himself. Stupid, how could you forget to tell her your name. "I'm Hoshika."
He thought for a moment, Where to go... "Why don't we go get something to eat then i can show you my guild." He blurted.
"I'm in Fairy Tail, it used to be the best guild in the land... but not anymore."

[Another day another short post.]
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Aessa thought for a moment. Should I go to the guild with him or make up an excuse...?, she asked, but decided seeing it wouldn't be too bad. "Great! I can stay in this world later tonight because I rested in the Stellar World for about a week rather than just one night," She said, with a bit of excitement in her voice. "And I haven't ever eaten in this town before so this is going to be my first time! I like to try new things. Fairy Tail is in....Magnolia, was it? I haven't been there in a while."

Aessa wiped some dirt off of her skirt which had been there since she woke up and lightly fixed her hair, as it had been a bit messy since she had woken up as well.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Hoshika smiled at her. "Great, just follow me." he grabbed her hand and began to run away from the port and towards a small building. Ahh... Great memories. Hoshika smiled and walked in.a The store clerk greeted them with a smile. "Ahh! Hoshika, who is this lovely young lassy." The old lady said. Hoshika blushed. "She's just my friend i met, Chizu." Hoshika let go of her hand and sat on a counter seat looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is that strange? [Aessa]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next