Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 Vwwppw Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 35hl57a Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 6531ok Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Is that strange? [Aessa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:10 am

Hoshika smiled and laughed. He ran after her in a friendly way. When he caught up to Aessa, he tagged her. "Your it." He began to think about when he played tag with the other orphanage kids, which usually never happened. Hoshika started to run again. When he reached the building he sat down, panting like a dog.
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:17 am

"Ehhhh? Me...?" Aessa said when he said 'you're it'. She had never played tag before, so she was new to it. She thought it over, and stared at the sky while doing so. Did I read about this somewhere....er... Wasn't it a kids game..?, Aessa thought, forgetting about Hoshika for the moment then remembering him, and rushing over and sitting next to him. "What does.. 'You're it' mean?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:25 am

Hoshika sighed as an anime style sweat drop went down his forehead. He forgot she was a spirit.
"Tag is where you, well... tag another person. When 'your it' you tag someone else then they are it. So they try to tag you." Hoshika wasn't very good at explaining things, he never was. But he hoped that would be good enough.

[Writers Block...]
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:33 am

"....Ohh...... I think I've seen kids doing this before, or I read about it somewhere.." Aessa mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.
Aessa sighed and looked at the sky again. It's getting darker..., she thought, looking back at Hoshika and smiling. "So, what now? There's a lot of things we could do, isn't there? Right?" Aessa said, in a rushed manner. She knew that she couldn't stay out all night and that Hoshika would need to sleep eventually, but she wanted to do more things with him. He was her first friend in a while, after all.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Hoshika looked up at the sky and sighed. She was right and he knew it. "Yeah... We could finish up here and plan to meet up sometime?" He didn't like that idea. But that's the best he could come up with. Hoshika really enjoyed hanging out with her. She was his only friend.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Aessa bit her lip stubbornly and uttered a small "Okay." She quietly yelled at herself in her mind for being selfish and said it louder. "Okay! So...I'll probably just stay in the forest near here in a tree or something. I tend to move a lot so I know how to survive like that." Aessa smiled at Hoshika softly, and continued. "So...when should we meet up again? Where?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Hoshika bit his lip. He had no idea she lived in a forest. "You C-" He paused to make sure this was a good idea. "You can spend the night at my place!" He said almost as if he was stopping her from leaving. "It would be no trouble, really."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Aessa smiled excitedly like a child and grabbed Hoshika's hands. "R-really?"
You see, the last time Aessa had stayed in the same building as another person was a long time ago. Without realizing it, when her old master died she became lonely and afraid. And besides that, living in forest trees wasn't always the best, and to be honest when she was sleeping earlier that day it was because she had been staying in that area.
Without thinking, Aessa wrapped her arms around Hoshika and pulled him towards her into a huge bear hug. "Thank you~"
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Hoshika laughed. "Yeah." He said to reassure her. Hoshika looked at her holding his arm then hugging him.
He blushed a bit then just laughed again. "Just promise me one thing. You'll pick up after yourself." He didn't really mind that she did,
but he was just trying to turn his attention away from her hugging him.

[THE KING OF SHORT POSTS]
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Aessa smiled and let go of him. "You don't need to worry about that! I'm a proud cook and...err... cleaner I guess, plus I don't make that much of a mess.~" She said in a playful voice, leaning against him happily, not realizing what she was doing until she finished her sentence. Aessa blushed, and not wanting to seem suspicious she kept leaning against him. "So.... it really is okay, right?"
((No, I am! Except I'm a Queen, not a King..))
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:02 am

Hoshika smiled, that feeling of her leaning on him went away. "Yeah, but we better go now. Its getting really late." Hoshika looked over to Aoi and whistled. "You can come with me or you can walk. Your choice." He said in a playful voice.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:35 pm

((OTL sorry for late reply.))
"Eh....? That's not very gentleman-like. You shouldn't let a girl go out wondering at night~", Aessa replied in the same playful tone as him. She stood up and stretched, and yawned. "So, you live around here, then? That's pretty convenient. What were you doing in Hargeon?" Aessa casually asked, looking over at Hoshika then to Aoi. "Unless you don't want to tell me, that's understandable."
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Hoshika's smile turned mutual. It wasn't his favorite subject to disscuse but she wanted to know. "Well... i live here in magnolia. But i live in hargeon somtimes, since there still building the houses here." He looked up to fairy tail then extended his hand again. "I take that your coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is that strange? [Aessa]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3