Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 Vwwppw Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 35hl57a Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 6531ok Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Is that strange? [Aessa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Aessa's face turned red when he grabbed her hand, but by the time they got to the small building she had gotten use to it. "Nice to meet you," Aessa said, with a smile. "I'm Aessa Elvenred. Me and Hoshika just met at the Port." Aessa followed Hoshika and sat in the seat next to him, her hands placed in her lap.

Aessa sighed and began thinking. I wonder what type of shop this is, I didn't get to see when we walked in... Hoshika seems to be familiar with this town, or maybe just this shop...
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Hoshika picked up a menu and passed one to Aessa. The menu contained this on it:
Spoiler:
He decided what he had wanted before looking, Hoshika looked and smiled at the old lady. "The usual, please." Hoshika looked to Aessa.
"Its a bit of a childish place to eat, but the food here is really good. and if you are still hungry we can go some place else." The old lady walked over and handed him a Blue Salty Sea Ice cream bar, he took it and put the money in her hand. "Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Aessa took the menu and mumbled a quick thanks before deciding on Cotton Candy. "Cotton Candy, please.~", Aessa said to the woman. "So Hoshika, Fairy Tail used to be a top guild? I didn't know that, but I do know that the new master of Fairy Tail caused other small guilds to pop up. Competition, eh?"

Aessa smiled at the woman as she came by with the Cotton Candy, and took out the money giving it to the woman. "Thank you.", Aessa said excitedly, eyeing her Cotton Candy until she had a chance to take a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Hoshika licked and chewed his way and completely ate all of it. Here, i'll pay for it." He said handing Aessa the money.
"Yep, used to be the greatest guild in the world, until one day..." Hoshika turned his head to the corner. "It's better not to be spoken of..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:43 pm

"Ah, thanks," Aessa said, smiling at Hoshika. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it," Aessa continued, halfway done with her cotton candy. "I understand what you mean."
Aessa finished her cotton candy excitedly, showing her love for sweets. She mumbled quietly to herself, saying "Yummy~" several times. Well, she didn't realize a bit of it was on her cheek, showing how oblivious she can be.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Hoshika looked back to her, he noticed the cotton candy and laughed. "You gotta a litttle... uh.." He picked up a paper napkin and whipped it off her cheek. What?! He yelled to himself in his mind. Hoshika scratched his head and laughed as usual.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 am

Aessa blushed and looked into her lap. "Ah..... Thanks.." She mumbled, before attempting to push down a stubborn piece of hair that had been sticking up. Aessa looked up again thinking that hopefully he didn't think she was a mess, and smiled softly, even if it was a bit awkward. "This place's food is good. You seem to be familiar with this place, huh?" Aessa said, quieter than usual.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Hoshika smiled. "Yep, I come here almost every day since i was a kid." Hoshika got up and waved to the old lady.
Its getting kinda late... Hoshika looked at Aessa. "Its kind of late, don't ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 pm

"Mhmmm," Aessa replied, standing up as well, "But I'm not tired, really, because of my nap earlier.~" Aessa giggled a bit mid-sentence, and smiled back at him. "So, what now? I mean, if you still want to go to Fairy Tail," She said, her voice slowly getting quieter, "Or somewhere else if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Hoshika laughed along with her. "Well...." He thought for a moment. They could go to Fairy Tail.
But how would the others react? He wondered. It is just Me, Hikari, and Akanai. It'll be fine!
"If you'd like we could go to Fairy Tail. It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 pm

"Mmmm," Aessa replied, smiling, "That's not a hard decision. To Fairy Tail, then!" She grabbed his hand and ran out the door only to stop as soon as the door shut behind them. "Wait.... How are we gonna get there? Train?", she asked, curiosity in her voice. "I've never been to this town before, and I don't really remember why I came here or how....", she thought out loud, thinking hard. "Probably train...."
Aessa sighed, and turned around to look at Hoshika. "Probably should ask you instead of myself. She laughed softly at herself.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Hoshika grabbed her hand and began to run. He ran towards the train station.
"Train, Train, Train.... Ah!" Hoshika hopped on to the train while it was moving.
He tugged Aessa along with him.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Startled by Hoshika suddenly grabbing her hand, Aessa made a sort of, "Kya" noise. She ran with them, although it was hard with him pulling on her hand. When they got on, Aessa sighed and leaned against a wall. "I'm guessing the station was about to close, or that was the last train to Magnolia for another hour or two...", she mumbled, out of breath. "Other than that, are you sure we're suppose to board a moving train?" Aessa laughed to try and show that it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 am

Hoshika made a playful glare, then laughed. "Its no fun when it's not moving!" He sat down in a pile of hay and began to relax. Hoshika patted the spot next to him. "Come on! We have a little while to go." As they arrived Hoshika jumped off the train and looked to Aessa smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Aessa jumped off the train after Hoshika and began admiring the town. She smiled back at Hoshika as she said her thoughts out loud. "Amaaaazinnng. I've never been here before, either...". Her voice was, soft, but not quiet. Aessa quickly glanced around herself to see if anyone was running away from her--- Because of her eyes. She smiled awkwardly and looked back at Hoshika. "So.... Which way is it? I'm bad with directions..."
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 am

Hoshika smiled and paused for a moment. Then he shook his head, when he realized he was not saying anything. "It's... Uh... that way!" He said pointing behind her. Hoshika began to walk behind her slowly. After a few steps behind her back he sighed. "Can you trust me?" He as a grin slowly creeped up on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Aessa sighed when he said 'uh' when directing her. I guess we'll just have to find out..., she thought to herself, quickly turning around and walking the way he pointed.
When he asked if she trusted him, she paused for a moment and looked at him. "Er....Yeah? I mean, I don't think you'd jump on a train with someone you don't trust.. Okay, maybe you would, but not in this case... Er..... I don't know why I wouldn't trust you...," Aessa mumbled, stumped on why he would ask that.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Hoshika smiled. Perfect... Hoshika put his fingers in his mouth and whistled.
Just seconds later a giant white rabbit came flopping over. It stopped right in front of them. "Good Girl, Aoi!" Hoshika said almost tackling her. He looked back and gave a come here motion with his hands to Aessa.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Aessa stared in astonishment for a few seconds before walking up to the giant rabbit. "This is....a giant rabbit..... But that's obvious.. Is it your pet?" She asked, clearly confused. She had never seen a giant animal before-- Although she'd seen spirits, it was normal to see a spirit like that. "What does this have to do with me trusting you..?" Aessa mumbled, naturally reaching her hand out to pet the rabbit several times before actually touching the fur. A smile appeared on her face, though she was unaware of was she was doing.
((LOLOL I had no idea how to respond to that))
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Hoshika smirked at Aessa like he usually did, but this time it was more... interesting? He grabbed Aessa's hand without warning pulled her close to him and threw her up on Aoi's back. "This is what it has to do with trusting me!" Hoshika kicked himself off the ground and landed right behind Aoi's head. He put his hand on her head and gave a gentle. "Lets Go."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Aessa made a squealing noise that said how frightened she was. Aessa looked down at her lap to hide her red face awkwardly. "You surprised me... You should have warned me first.~" She said, quietly petting the big ball of fur that she was now on top of. "So... she's a mount?" Aessa looked to the side nervously, softly gripping Aoi's fur. "She's cute......"
(Short post is short)
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Hoshika laughed at Aessa, it was obviously her first time riding a giant rabbit.
Then again there are not much of them in the world, and they weren't very manly. "Were almost there!" He shouted, just louder then the noise Aoi made. When they got there Aoi slowly stopped and stomped her foot. Hoshika jumped down and gestured his hand to Aessa.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Aessa blushed with a stubborn look on her face when Hoshika laughed at her. "It's not funny..~" She mumbled, assuming he couldn't hear her.
Aessa sighed in relief when he told her they were almost there. "Thank God..." she said, awkwardly moving closer to Hoshika when she nearly slipped off. When they got there, she took Hoshika's hand and slowly stepped off of Aoi. Aessa smiled at Hoshika and, looking up at the orange sky, which she loved as you know very well, forgot to let go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:10 am

Hoshika gestured to Aoi to run ahead. She ran behind the fairy tail building. Hoshika looked down at his hand which was still being held and blushed. He gave her a nudge and pointed to the building with his other arm. "T-That's Fairy Tail." Hoshika looked to her face to see the reaction she makes.

[CRAPPY POST IS CRAPPY!]
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:32 am

When Hoshika nudged her, she quickly let go of his hand and looked at the building he pointed to. "It's not bad for a guild revived after a large amount of years." She said, her voice soft. "I think it's pretty nice, actually." She giggled and ran halfway between where Hoshika stood and the building, and turned around, smiling. "Well? Come on~" Aessa said in a loud voice.
((And a crappy one to match it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that strange? [Aessa]   Is that strange? [Aessa] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is that strange? [Aessa]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next