Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 Vwwppw A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 35hl57a A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 6531ok A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 Cs-gy-3d-88x31

A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Hikari sweat dropped at everything that just happened. What are we? Prizes? She thought, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. He won't hear the end of this... Hikari smiled over ay the girl, glad someone else was sane and cool. "It was nice meeting you too. And we probably will see each other around!" She shook the girls hand before she was dragged away by Hoshika. "So I'm going to be a member of Fairy Tail?" She asked, not sure what else to say. Kuroi followed along side Hikari.
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:58 am

Hoshika nodded. "Sorry about that.I know you aren't prizes. But we needed to get out of here, fast." He whispered into her ear. He backed himself away and continued to walk away from them and turned around to an explosion blowing up Lionel's cat. Hoshika laughed. He grabbed Hikari's arm and ran faster.

[Everyone post one more time. Sorry another short...]
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net
Lionel

Lionel

Character sheet
Magic Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 4300

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Lionel swore as he leapt back from the explosion, from which shrapnel cut at him, yelling out "That almost f****** killed me!" he sprinted after the boy, who by his guess, was clearly the culprit, he raised his arm, pulsing lightning through it, sending it out in a barrage of bolts, he stopped, "This means war..."
Back to top Go down
Mercutia

Mercutia

Character sheet
Magic Type: Archive
Jewels: 500

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Mercutia swore and cracked her knuckles. After barely shielding fast enough, blood was now dripping from a small cut on her forehead. "I completely agree." She said, scowling at the boy's backside as he ran off. 'First he insults me, then he does this and completely disregards my warning?' She thought to herself, 'All bets are off. Hoshika Sasayaki, you've made more enemies then you can spare.' She looked at her new partner. "Let's take him down."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:42 pm

"Are you kidding me Hoshika?! Why the H*ll did you do that?!" Hikari yelled at him. He could of killed someone! And now both that girl and Lionel are after him! Gah! She angrily thought, gritting her teeth. Hikari got in the way of Lionel, after he fired his attacks, and took a very deep breath. Fire Dragon's Roar! Hikari thought as she let out a huge breath of fire. She then started planning her next attack. If its a fight they want, even if he deserves it, its a fight they shall get! She wasn't happy to be fighting them but she wanted to protect Hoshika, since he was soon going to be one of her guild members.

((....Why does it correct the cuss words? >.> ))
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:19 pm

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]   A... Body Pillow? [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A... Body Pillow? [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter into the World of Magic :: Fiore :: Hargeon :: Market :: Hana Festival-
Jump to: