Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_vote_lcap40%Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_vote_lcap40%Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_vote_lcap20%Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Power Training 2/~ [Done] Vwwppw Power Training 2/~ [Done] 35hl57a Power Training 2/~ [Done] 6531ok Power Training 2/~ [Done] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Power Training 2/~ [Done] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Power Training 2/~ [Done] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Power Training 2/~ [Done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

Power Training 2/~ [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Power Training 2/~ [Done]   Power Training 2/~ [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Hikari was back again at the Dojo, in the middle of the night yet again. Why was she at the Dojo again? Because she had promised herself to come back and she had, of course, gone through with her promise. Her body ached but she didn't care. She had to continue her training to get stronger and more powerful. Hikari had decided to train another day and then rest her body for two or three days, however long it took for it to be semi ready tot rain again. She thought that that might be of some help with her stamina training, making her body keep training even when it felt totally out of energy and not wanting to continue. Kuroi was with her, more than ever ready to help her train. He wasn't sure if her body could take anymore vigorous training so he was going to stand by her while she trained, until she got to the dodging training, in case she passed out or fainted from fatigue or exhaustion. It was always a possibility, no matter who it was. Anyone could become so tired that they fainted or fell unconscious. It just rarely happened to some people.

Hikari softly dropped her bag on the cold, hard floor and began wrapping her fists with the wrap that fighters used. She was going to do some, or really a lot of, punching, like she did last time. And just like last time, Hikari had set out some targets to use for her training. She also had some weights out and some traps, which were a little dangerous. Hikari was going to use the traps that she had set up to help her with her agility training. She was going to practice quickly dodging objects being thrown at her and people coming at her, like in a fight or in a sneak attack. Though with her traps she was only going to practice weapons coming at her; flying disks.

Hikari decided to begin her training with stretching, so as to not pull a muscle. She stretched her legs, by going into a close split, and then her arms, by stretching them across her chest and behind her head. She then stretched her abs, by turning slowly to both sides and by laying on the ground on her stomach and stretching up with her arms. It felt good to loosen her stiff muscles and so Hikari decided she needed to stretch more often. It relaxed and kind of calmed her. Which she needed sometimes, especially when she was stressed out or annoyed.

She then walked forward, heading toward the targets, or practice dummies. She stood right in front of one of them, picking that one as her first victim. She took a step or two back and lunged forward, throwing a punch at the target with all the strength she had and could muster up. It still wasn't enough to get her the results she wanted, which were to send the dummy flying or to punch it so hard that it split in two. But she knew those results would take lots of time and practice, somethings she had just started to focus on. So Hikari knew it would be a very long wait, but she could wait. She was a very patient person after all.

Hikari stepped back and punched the target again and again and again. She continued throwing punches at the target until her knuckles started to hurt. They weren't bleed this time, or at least Hikari didn't see any blood or any sign of blood. That was a good sign, or so she hoped. She didn't want it to mean that she hadn't hit the target enough for her knuckles to bleed. Hikari shook her head and whipped the sweat off of her head with a blue towel that Kuroi had handed her, or really given to her since he can't really hand it to her. "Thank you, Kuroi." She said as she set the towel back down by him. "You've been lots of help over all these years. I really appreciate it."

"No need to say it sweetheart." Kuroi replied, laughing quietly. "I already know." He always seemed to talk so wisely, so knowledgeably. Hikari never wanted to doubt him or even argue with him. Kuroi may be a wolf, but he was smarter than most people. He could tell you which herbs to eat and which to avoid, which water to drink and not to drink, where to make a camp, ect. And he had learned all that from listening, watching, and living near humans. He over heard people's conversations and sometimes they said very interesting or useful things.

Hikari smiled and nodded her head. She focused again on the target, wondering if she should start kicking it now or if she should continue punching it. Or if she should do something else, like exercise, lift weights, or dodge. I'll do the dodging practice last, so it helps me get better at dodging when I am tried and don't feel like moving anymore. She decided as she looked between the target and the weights. She was still trying to determine which one she would do next. I might give my hands a rest and go with kicking.

She took a step back with her right foot and then kicked forward, adding some of her own weight to add more strength and power to the kick. It didn't break the target in half but it did make it look less new. The target was starting to look messed up and unrecognizable. But you could still tell it was something you used to practice with, since it was all beat up looking. Hikari grinned at the target, a little satisfied with how it looked. She wasn't all the way happy with the results but they were getting there, which meant she had made some progress. She couldn't feel any change but she could definitely see it.

Hikari kept on kicking the target, switching off between her two feet. Her left foot was getting better but it still wasn't as strong as her right foot. She knew she would need to fix that, in case she couldn't use her right leg in a fight or something bizarre like that. If something like that did happen, she would need a strong left foot and left arm, so she was more than ever determined to get both her left foot and her left hand stronger. It was one of her many goals for this training period.

Hikari took her finally kick, with her right foot, and the target looked like it would break into tiny pieces if it wasn't connected together so tightly. She smirked smugly at her work before she went over and unwrapped her fists. She wasn't going to need them wrapped anymore, not today at least. She put the wrapping in her bag and then she walked over to the weights. Today she was trying out the seven pound weights. She skipped the six because she thought it weighted about the same as the five pounds. Hikari then started to lift the weights. Her goal was to lift the weights until she got to one thousand. It was a littler harder for her because they weighed more than the five pounds but she still was able to finish doing the one thousand reps. It took her more than thirty minutes though.

"Whew.~ I am so glad that I'm done with those, my arms felt like they would turn into jell-o." Hikari said after she had finished doing one thousand reps. She then sat on the ground and began doing one thousand crunches and sit-ups. She switched off between doing sit-ups and crunches. Her abs were hurting once she got done and her arms still felt limp and like jell-o. Hikari took a two minute break, letting her body cool off a little. She didn't want to faint or fall unconscious because her body was just too darn tired to continue. I got to keep at it though or my body may get used to having a break from an intense fight or from intense training. She got up and shook her head, trying to regain her focus. It would be bad if she couldn't focus on her training, especially if it was because she was tired or exhausted.

Hikari then started to do her exercises. She stretched again to make sure her muscles were fine to do exercises with. Her muscle argued with her though, sore from lift weights and doing crunches and sit-ups. She fought through the soreness and pain and was soon ready to do some exercises. The first exercise Hikari decided to begin with was the squat thrust. She didn't really like them but they were pretty easy, especially since she was closer to the ground. Hikari squatted down, her palms touching the floor and her knees bent, and then she leaped up, her hands in the air as far as they could reach up and her feet off the ground. She then went back to her original position. She kept doing these squat thrusts until she got to a thousand. Then Hikari did one thousand pushups. They weren't exercises but she did them with her exercises because they weren't that hard to do. They just took time to do them.

Hikari finished doing her pushups about half an hour later. She was finally at the last thing she was going to do that night. The sun had yet to come up, which was a good thing and meant that she still had time left. She didn't have a watch to know what time it was exactly. Hikari slowly walked to where she had set up her traps. Little flying disks with sharp edges would come flying at her when Kuroi hit the red button that triggered them. She made sure her eyes were clear and her reflexes were still pretty good before she nodded to Kuroi to hit the button. He pushed the button with his paw and watched as five disks came flying at Hikari. He prayed she could dodge them, since she didn't know any healing she would have to be sent to a hospital to get looked at and bandaged up.

Hikari's eyes watched each disk come at her. She ducked to avoid two of the disks and one just barely grazed her arm as she rolled to the right to dodge it. The last one she had to leap up to dodge because it came so low. Hikari huffed as she had to keep dodging the disks that came in groups of five. She started to become slower around the 20th disk. She wondered how many disks she had put in there and began to think she shouldn't have tried to dodge the disks after she was tired and exhausted. She had cuts over her whole body, except for her head. She made sure her head and neck did not get any cuts or grazes or scratches. They were the most dangerous places to get hit with flying disks, them and the heart. She continued to dodge the flying disk until they just became too much for her.

Hikari yelled to Kuroi for him to press the button again, which would turn the trap off and stop the flying disks from coming at her. She fell to the floor in a slump, clearly out of energy and totally not able to do much more of anything. "Remind me...never to do that..while I am tired..ever again..." She said, slowly lifting her head up to look at Kuroi. She was exhausted and didn't want to get up, even though she knew she had to. Her body was so sore and ached so much. She needed rest, and badly too. Hikari politely asked for Kuroi to get her things and he did without any arguments. She put her bag around her shoulder before she got onto Kuroi's back. He was big enough that she could sit, or lay, on his back and he could still move freely. Kuroi then flapped his wings and floated off the ground a foot or two. He then flew towards their temporary home, an apartment, making sure not to make any sudden turns so that Hikari wouldn't feel sick, fall off his back, or wake up, she had fallen asleep right as he had taken off to fly. He soon, but not soon enough he thought, landed at their apartment door. He shook Hikari awake with his muzzle and she opened the door with her key, which she had grabbed out of her bag. Kuroi walked into the apartment and shut the door behind him with his right hind leg. Hikari got up from Kuroi's back and walked to her bed before she then fell onto her bed and quickly fell back to sleep. Kuroi shook his head, a smile playing on his lips, and sat by the side of her bed on the ground, keeping her safe from any danger that may come. He was so many things to Hikari, a best friend, a guardian angel/protector, ect. And Hikari was everything to him, his best friend, his loving family member, ect. Kuroi swore to himself that he would always protect Hiakri, no matter what would happen to him in doing so.

[2250/2250]
[30 Power Obtained]
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/

Power Training 2/~ [Done]
Page 1 of 1