Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_vote_lcap40%Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_vote_lcap40%Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_vote_lcap20%Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] Vwwppw Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] 35hl57a Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] 6531ok Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Training the Blaze Barrier [Done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Training the Blaze Barrier [Done]   Training the Blaze Barrier [Done] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:23 am

Hikari, with her feet and knuckles wrapped from her previous training, was standing in the middle of the Dojo. Three buckets filled with water sat a foot or two away from her. She was going to be training with fire today, or really tonight since it was a little past ten. Hikari was going to be learning a new spell that she had created, the Blaze Barrier. This spell allowed her to create a barrier made entirely out of fire, that she manipulated from a breath of fire. This barrier could hold itself against a couple of weak ranked spells and against a few high ranked spells. Though, like all good things, the barrier would sometime have to come to an end. And its end came quicker if water was used.

Kuroi, with his wings outstretched to either side of him, sat in front of Hikari. He sat a good amount of feet away from her, as to not get hit with her barrier made out of fire, which could in fact burn him. He was rather interested in seeing how this new spell would work. You don't see many barriers made out of fire nowadays, do you? Anyways, Kuroi was indeed ready for Hikari to start her training. He wasn't so sure on how long it would take her to learn this spell but he was sure since she created it that it wouldn't take as long. It would still probably take awhile, just not as long.

Hikari closed her eyes to get her focused. She took a long, even breath of air before she reopened her eyes. Their was a glint of determination in them as she took a huge breath of air in, getting ready to breath out fire. She then breathed out, letting the breath of air quickly leave her lungs. Instead of the air being carbon dioxide, it was fire. Hikari rapidly manipulated the fire into a tiny barrier, just barely big enough for her to fit in. "Well...this is a start, right?" She said, looking over to Kuroi as she got ride of the fire by eating it. A sour expression came onto her face. That still tastes so bad! She thought, shaking her head at the fowl taste of her own fire. Dragon Slayers could eat what element they learned but it usually always tasted bad if they created it. Like with Hikari, she is a Fire Dragon Slayer so she can produce fire. But like what just happened, the fire that she herself created tasted horrible.

"You should have just used one of the buckets filled with water. You do have three of them..." Kuroi said, grinning at her disgusted face. He was enjoying himself very much so. "Oh shut up!" Hikari retorted back to him. In truth, the thought hadn't even occurred to her. She was so used to eating the flames, since they were usually not hers, that eating the flame just came like a reflex to her. She didn't even think about it. And so, she was a little mad at Kuroi because he knew that and was teasing her about it. Kuroi's grin turned into a smirk and he shook his head. He wasn't going to push the topic any further for that would make Hikari storm off somewhere because she was embarrassed.

Hikari muttered to herself about getting Kuroi back before she got back into the stance she had been in before. She was going to continue to train this spell until she made a large enough barrier for about five or so people. Why so many? Because she was going to be joining a Guild soon, and so she wanted to be able to make a barrier to protect her team mates, if she was going to have any. Hikari breathed in again and then breathed out again. A larger ball of fire was breathed out and she quickly manipulated the fire into a larger barrier. This barrier could fit about three people, and maybe a tiny fourth person. Maybe.

Almost there! She determinedly thought, once again breathing in. This time it was an even bigger breath of air that she had breathed in. She thought her lungs would burst will all the air she had so she quickly breathed out. A rather large breath of fire, around the size of a medium sized bush, was breathed out. She manipulated that into a barrier. This barrier could fit around five to six people, depending on their size. But that was good enough for Hikari. "Yes! I got a larger barrier! Now let's see if I can make it bigger!" She exclaimed, mostly to herself, as she started doing the spell again and again. She was determined to get it even larger. And about two hours later, Hikari did. Her barrier, depending on how much air she took in, could fit from one person to eight people.

Hikari, pleased with her results, placed the now empty buckets of water, she had gone with Kuroi's idea and used the water from the buckets to extinguish the barrier, in the cabinet where they belonged. She then walked to her home with Kuroi, tired yet happy because of what she had accomplished this night.

[880/650. Black Barrier learned.]
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/

Training the Blaze Barrier [Done]
Page 1 of 1