Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Training for Vernier[Done] I_vote_lcap40%Training for Vernier[Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Training for Vernier[Done] I_vote_lcap40%Training for Vernier[Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Training for Vernier[Done] I_vote_lcap20%Training for Vernier[Done] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Training for Vernier[Done] Vwwppw Training for Vernier[Done] 35hl57a Training for Vernier[Done] 6531ok Training for Vernier[Done] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Training for Vernier[Done] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Training for Vernier[Done] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Training for Vernier[Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Magic Type: Healing
Jewels: 4000

Training for Vernier[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Training for Vernier[Done]   Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

The sunshine poured down on the area like a waterfall, warming all that it touched. The breezed was soft and comforting. Aessa sat under a tree, deciding which spell to learn next. Each spell is different in its own way, so whichever you learn first is important. She knew Master Heal was a long way away from her at this moment, so 'buff' skills is what she was going to learn. These skills enhances another person or her own skills, in one particular area. She decided on Vernier, since it could be used for emergencies retreats, unlike Arms, which was only good for making someone a bit stronger for a certain amount of time. Troia wasn't something she would need right away, so Aessa had decided to learn it later for that reason. Since she was already in the outskirts of the forest, she decided, rather than training on people, she would try on animals. It would have to be a slow animal, so she could tell the difference of speed easier.

She knew she could find turtles at a pond, so she followed a path, one made by her teacher, to a special pond. The pond's water is the color of crystal, and there was a myth it healed people. But that was just a myth. People had forgotten about the pond a long time ago, but travelers and villagers probably stop by it time to time. When Aessa arrived, the sun nearly blinded her. The sky was open here, because no trees grew around the pond. It was a nice area for a picnic, of course, again, not many people knew about it. Aessa sat down near the edge, scanning the water. She had seen turtles here when she was younger.

A turtle poked its head out of the water, startling Aessa. It was a rather large turtle for a pond. A common pond turtle, but a pretty old one. It climbed out of the water towards Aessa. Aessa stood up and sat down again further back. She recognized the turtle from when she was little. She saw it the first time she came there! How could she have forgotten?

No use worrying about it! Lets learn this spell!, she thought to herself, snapping out of the daze she had gotten in. She recited the incantation that she had read out of a book.

"O swift wind that dashes through the heavens!....
VERNIER!"

Nothing happened, but Aessa was already exhausted. The turtle looked at her and began turning around. "No....Wait!" She said, picking up the turtle, and turning it back towards her. "It's okay, it won't hurt you!" She reassured the turtle, but of course, the turtle couldn't understand, and was now, lets say, 'peeved' at Aessa, and poor Aessa, she knew this. She sat down the turtle, and began standing up. Aessa began running from the turtle. She had no idea it probably couldn't hurt her. While running, she tried the spell on herself, to see if it would work.
"O swift wind that dashes through the heavens!....
VERNIER!"

Her running sped up, and she knew, she looked like a rabbit running on two legs. She kept running for a while, until the spell ran out. "That.....was.....exhausting.....how can....mages do that?" She asked herself, taking breathes between each word. "Oh...well...I guess... I learned it..."

[563/400 words. Finished~]
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

Training for Vernier[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for Vernier[Done]   Training for Vernier[Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/

Training for Vernier[Done]
Page 1 of 1