Enter into the World of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Events
Battle Tournament
Mission Boards
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Would you like a new skin?
Yes
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_vote_lcap40%Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_vote_lcap40%Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_vote_lcap20%Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Quick Links
Guides
Beginner's Guide
Rules
Plot
Character Creation
Shops
Admins & Mods
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] Vwwppw Training Flaming Arrows [Done] 35hl57a Training Flaming Arrows [Done] 6531ok Training Flaming Arrows [Done] 2cwlsna
Latest topics
» Shugo Chara RPG
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

» Rate the Avatar
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

» Word Chain
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Mirai Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

» Magnolia Town Battle Tournament!
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

» New Skin Theme?
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

» Second Round: Aiko Kitimaru vs. Ueda
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

» Blackmail/Chatbox Memories
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Aiko Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

» Your Themesong
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

» Post A Pic~
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Saka Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

» Fairy Tail vs Scarlet Rose [Training between guild masters]
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Lionel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

» Fan-fic so far
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

» Fan-fic idea
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeby Ueda Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Characters
Guild Mages:
Male: 3 - Female: 5

Guildless Mages:
Male: 2 - Female: 0

Celestial Spirits:
Male: 0 - Female: 0
Spotlight
User
Character
Couple
Sister Sites
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] Niwaaff
Affiliates
RPG-D
Copyrights
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.
Training Flaming Arrows [Done] Cs-gy-3d-88x31

Training Flaming Arrows [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Character sheet
Magic Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
Jewels: 3600

Training Flaming Arrows [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Training Flaming Arrows [Done]   Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Hikari slowly walked up the cold steps of the Magnolia Town Dojo. She had just come up with another spell that she may be able to use. It seemed like it would be a perfect spell for a long distance attack. The spell was called Flaming Arrows. In this spell, the user uses fire, any kind of fire (can be from a fire breath, fire ball, or fire created from other objects), and creates arrows out of the fire. The arrows aren't real of course, they are made entirely out of fire. But they can still cut, though not stab, and can burn if hit dead on. The user, in this case Hikari, can only create about five to ten arrows, depending on how much fire they use. But this spell can be used again and again as long as the user has energy to use this spell. Hikari thought it would be a perfect spell if she also used her Blaze Barrier spell. Then she could attack and still feel at least a little secure. Though her barrier spell can be destroyed and can't be used right after it is destroyed, it has to cool off for a while.

Hikari, along with Kuroi at her side, quietly opened the Dojo doors. She has never been to Magnolia Town's Dojo before, but she guessed it would be just like Hargeon Town's Dojo. She turned on the lights to the Dojo and she looked around. "Yep. I was right." She muttered to herself, her gaze going from the weights to the targets. It looked almost exactly like Hargeon's Dojo. Except that it had a huge Magnolia Tree symbol on the Dojo's floor. It was half way covered up with mats though.

"Don't you need water for this spell too?" Kuroi asked, looking around for any buckets o fill with water. Since she was doing a fire spell, it would be wise to get some water to put out the fire so it doesn't start a wild fire. "Yeah, I just need to find some buckets. Where would they be?" Hikari said, looking around. She decided to check the supplies closet, thinking that a bucket would be in there. She walked over to the closet and walked in. It was dark so she had to light her hand on fire to use it as a light.

"Found them!" She called out to Kuroi from the closet. She walked out of the closet carrying three buckets in one hand. Her other hand was still on fire. Kuroi looked around for a hose or some type of water source. He couldn't find one with his eyes so he started sniffing around, using his sense of smell to try and find some water. Hikari ate the flame, wearing a disgusted expression on her face, and put the buckets down so she could help Kuroi find some water. "Maybe there is a lake or stream that is near by?" She suggested, looking over at Kuroi. He shook his head, as if he already knew there wasn't. Which was most likely true.

"There is a water source somewhere near here. I can't tell if it is in this building or not though." Kuroi said as he lifted his head from the ground. "Try looking for a bathroom, maybe the sink will have water." He went over to the buckets and picked one up, since that was all that he could carry, and waited for Hikari to pick up the other two buckets. She walked over, picked the buckets up, and started walking around. She was looking for any sign of a bathroom in this Dojo. At Hargeon's Dojo, they had a hose inside the Dojo for people to use. Though that was probably because most people there have magic that needs water. In Magnolia Town, the people either didn't need to use water when they practiced their fire magic or they just didn't have many people who needed water to practice with. This Dojo did seem more like a Dojo to practice fighting in and not magic.

Soon enough Hikari did find a bathroom and she was able to fill up the buckets with water. After she was done with that, she stood in the middle of the Dojo with a dummy target in front of her. She could finally practice her spell now that everything was ready. The buckets of water were sitting by her, in case she needed to quickly put out the target so a fire doesn't spread. She didn't want to have to eat her own flames, they always taste so bad. "Finally I can begin." She muttered to herself.

Hikari took in a deep breath and breathed out a large breath of fire. She then manipulated the breath of fire into eight arrows made of fire. She then sent those arrows toward the target, wanting to see what would happen with it. The arrows hit the target and it caught on fire, since it was a little flammable. She quickly put out of the fire with a bucket of water. Two more tries to go before I need to refill the water. She thought as she took another deep breath. She was trying to get to ten arrows. Hikari took another breath of air, this one deeper than the other, and then exhaled. She breathed out a very large breath of fire and then manipulated it into ten arrows. She aimed them at the target and it caught on fire, just like last time. Hikari put the fire out and continued to practice with her Flaming Arrows spell all night long.

[945/700. Flaming Arrows learned.]
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net/
Aiko
Admin
Aiko

Character sheet
Magic Type: Crash
Jewels: 5000

Training Flaming Arrows [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Flaming Arrows [Done]   Training Flaming Arrows [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://entertheworldofmagic.rpg-board.net

Training Flaming Arrows [Done]
Page 1 of 1